Part 2, (Y/N) POV

Once I arrived at the costume department, I stacked the costumes on to trolleys and putting the classes in order of which were going first.

"Right I've delivered classes 3A, 2A, only one left" I said to myself.I looked down at the trolley in front of me. Class 1A, Mr Aizawa's class. I hope he will speak after this morning's events. I took a deep breath and wheeled the trolley towards class 1A.

I knocked on the door softy.

"Come in" Aizawa's voice was gruff and direct.

I opened the door and walked in with the trolley of costumes. The kids got excited in their seats. This must be the first time they will see their hero costumes since the attack. I look over at Aizawa making sure not to make eye contact. He is now walking over.

"erm... Thanks for dropping the costumes off" He blandly spoke. He blushed. I swear. He was quick to recover.

"No worries, I forgot to introduce myself this morning, I'm (F/N) (L/N)," I said happily. Before I could reply I left the room abruptly.

I got myself wrapped up in my work in till lunch arrived.

I walked straight to the teacher's lounge. Once inside, I glanced round to see that it was empty again apart from a familiar yellow sleeping bag taking up all the sofa I wanted to nap on again.

YAWN I changed into my fox form, made my way over to the arm on the sofa. I laid down, just closed my eyes when the sleeping bag spoke.

"I was...wondering...if... you...wanted... to...come...in...to...my...sleeping...bag" ALL MY WHAT'S! He continued "you...know...as...you...might...get...cold"

Who I am to refuse this gorgeous man's request.

"Sure, admittedly it was cosy" I practically whisper. I made my way in to the yellow abyss, I curled up on his strong chest, a purr escaped my mouth. Aizawa raised his hands and stroked my sweet spot behind my ear. It made me purr louder, rubbing my head in to his hand. This man is going to drive me crazy.

Author note – I know this is a small chapter but I am continuing to write. I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more.