Part 6, shota POV

It's been about 2 weeks since me and (Y/N) have been napping together. I want her. I want more but...

I can't shake off this bad feeling about her.

So here I am at 0300 stood on a rooftop across the street in the rain watching her in her apartment, she seems to shouting at someone. I can't make out from this angle. I move to a closer to see if I can get a better look.

IT'S HIM !

The man from the USJ attack, he was wearing a light blue hoodie but the hand on his face gave it away. I believe his name was Shigaraki? WHAT THE FUCK! Why was he with her? They seem to be having a massive argument. Her beautiful face looks so scared. Tears stained her eyes.

The next thing I know he hits her,

She falls to the ground.

I need to save her...

He picks he up by her hair shakes her.

I need to do something...

He smacks her again but this time it was softer.

I can't move...

He removes the hand on his face and kisses her.

My heart shatters. Fuck...

My body feels numb, the rain is a welcome relief as I make my way home.

Once I reach my apartment, my anger releases I throw my fist in to my bedroom door. WHY AM so bothered about it? I should have saved her. I let a CRIMNAL get away. What do I do now? I lay on my floor in a heap.

I can't do this.

I write her a note. Then I will go to Nezu to tell me about what I had seen.

I leave the note on my desk, then I make my way to sit Nezu's office in till he come to school.