Part 7, (Y/N) POV

~~FLASHBACK~~

I open my eyes to my familiar nightmare. I roll over to come face to face with my capture; I mean my fiancé. He pulls me in to an unwanted kiss.

"Good morning Kitten" Tomura breathed at me. I cringed when he calls me that.

He strides over me, releasing me from my wrist restraints. He grabs my face in one hand harshly, remembering to leave the pinkie up. He squeezed tightly.

"I'm going out! Get yourself cleaned up, your appearance disgusts me," he hissed at me, throwing me in to the bed. He slammed the door on the way out. I resume the foetus position on the bed. I cry till my lungs hurt. I crawl to the bath room. I turn the shower full blast and sit underneath the scolding water. No amount of water could wash away how dirty I feel.

Once dressed I make my way down to the bar. To my surprise, it was empty. My eyes grew wider when I noticed the front door was agar. This was my chance! I ran, I ran till I could run no more. My escape.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

I need to find him, Shota I need you. I run through the halls, thinking where the hell he could be.

CRASH

I fall flat on my face. I look back to see what I trip up on; it was Nezu.

"I'M SO SORRY" I cried at him.

"(Y/N) it's okay these things happen, where do you seem to be heading in such a rush may I ask," he said as he straightens his tie.

"Oh, no reason, really" I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Would you like to come to my office for a chat and some tea to calm down?" Nezu asked with genuine concern.

"Sure"