Part 5, Shota POV

RING RING

Thank god for the end of the day, I can't believe the day I've had. It all started with (Y/N), that sweet face of hers, those cute fucking ears and that bloody tail. I will become addicted if I'm not careful. I decide that it be a good idea to go drinking with Mic to get my mind off her. I meet Mic at the bar by my apartment as it an easy escape, if he pisses me off.

"HEYYYY SHOOOTTAAAAA" Mic boomed across the bar.

I slid into the seat next to his and orders a whiskey on the rocks.

"Shota you met that smoking hot fox we have working with us now!"

"Yeh, I met her, she's not all that though," YES SHE WAS!

"AHHHH you no fun! But what I have heard is that Nezu won't release her file, he keeps it locked up" Mic finally caught my attention.

Why would her file be locked? Everyone else's was open for anyone to look at if needed. At UA they uploaded all teacher files on to the system so you could plan you lessons around a specific teacher if you wanted to. Why was she special?

"That's weird, do you know why" I asked Mic

"hmmmmmm, not a clue really, but the real question is why have we never heard of her," Mic slipped his drink I did the same. He continued "Like we know near enough ever hero there is in Tokyo, have you ever even heard of her,"

He was spot on; I think I would know if I had seen her around before.

"Mic, what if, it is nothing though... we can't just stalk her that illegal," I took another sip of my drink.

"You are right there Shota my man, maybe you're just over thinking it all," mic laughed.

The rest of the evening was a blur. After the conversation about (Y/N) we didn't bring her up again, which was good. I took a short walk to my apartment and decided before I give up to sleep I would google (Y/N). I searched her hero name and found nothing, then I searched her (F/N) (L/N) no mentions, no addresses, no phone number. It is like she doesn't exist. What is Nezu and (Y/N) hiding?

The next day I arrived at school early and met (Y/N) in my classroom. We got comfortable in my sleeping bag. Even after lasts night I still wanted her close. Well, you know what they say friends close and enemies sleep with you... apparently.

"(Y/N), why did you work here" I tried to make is sound as casual as possible.

"Well, I have been friends with Nezu for a while and he thought he would help me with a job as I was broke and homeless," I stroked her ears as she replied.

I just nodded. What if that is a lie? What if she is a villain? What if she is a spy?

What if...