Part 3, (Y/N) POV

"I'm sorry about this morning," Aizawa spoke so softly. "I just thought you were a stray"

"Well, it is an easy mistake to make when I change, but admittedly you are very comfortable," I chuckled while snuggling closer to him.

"I was wondering if we could keep this a secret from the other members of the team as I don't want to make it weird, but you can call me Shota if it makes this easier," Shota stroked my ears one last time before closing his eye completely. WHATEVER this is?

With that it became routine over the coming weeks we would come in early, we would nap together before school and at lunch. We were very secretive about it and napped in his classroom instead of the teacher's lounge as we were less likely to get caught.

RING RING

"Oh no, SHOTA get up were late!" I pressed my paws against him shaking him gently.

"SHIT!" Shota replies, but we heard familiar student chit chat around us.

Oh no, I panicked as someone goes to find out, if I don't calm down I'm going to...

POOF!

My formed changed out of panic, now face to face with Shota in a now very cramped sleeping bag. I am red in embarrassment; I raised my hands to my face to hide it.

Before I could say anything, he unzipped the bag and pushed me out under his desk with the sleeping bag.

"I think no one saw us, so stay here till before they leave for training," He whispered in to my ear. He lent down further and kissed me. So gentle. When he pulled away my lips begged for more.

It felt like an eternity I was sat there, but in reality it was only 10 minutes. Once the last student I waited a few more minutes before I moved. As I walked to the door, it opened and a spikey haired blonde boy opened the door.

"What the hell you creeping around our classroom!" the boy aggressively spoke.

"I was looking for Mr Aizawa but he isn't here so... I'll leave now," I replied quickly while taking my leave.

Thank goodness it was over, I thought that it would end badly.

NEXT DAY

I got to school at the same time as I usually do; I walked in to Shota's classroom to find it was empty. HUH? He is normally here before me; I looked at his desk and I saw a note that was addressed to me.

My Dearest (Y/N)

I'm sorry

I can't do this anymore

Love

Shota xxx

Oh no I can't take that, tears flowed uncontrollably down my face. WHY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note- CLIFFHANGER !!!! Also the next parts will be from the beginning but from Shota's POV, stay tuned.