Chapter 2 - Hello, Dixon.

I walked out of the door onto the roof and sure as hell there stood my brother, well not stood, he was punching T-Dog in the face, I'm not really surprised to be honest, he was a racist bastard.

Rick soon broke it up and handcuffed Merle to the pipe.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!? Unlock that, now!" I shouted, causing everyones eyes to land on me, including Merles.

"He is a danger to the group, he can stay there until we leave" Rick said with a firm voice.

I just glared at him and then looked at my brother who kept rubbing his eyes.

"Merle, you haven't changed" I said with a slight smile and I sat down next to me.

"Is it really you baby sister?," He asked, "I thought you were dead"

"Hey, only a Dixon can kill a Dixon, remember?" I smiled.

"Come 'ere" He said as he stretched his one free arm out to me and gave me a tight on armed hug. Merle wasn't a hugger, but I was always an exception to that.

"God Daryl is gonna be so happy" He said.

"You were with Daryl?" I asked excitedely.

"Hell yeah, he's back at camp with the rest of the group, or huntin' whatever he's doin' these days, he's been worried sick about ya!"

"Oh my god! I can't believe it!" I said and hugged Merle again.

---------------------------------------------------

We had been on this roof for around 2 hours, Merles wrist was getting cut and bloody from the cuffs, Rick and Glenn covered themselves in walker guts and went out to get a van, but it rained and the smell wore off, they got to the van, but they drove off, we don't know if they've just left us here for the dead.

Soon I started to here a car alarm in the distance and sure enough Glenn pulled up in a red sports car and started to attract the walkers away from the store.

"Quick! Everyone get round to the back of the store, Rick must be there now and if not he will soon" Andrea said and started to lead us all away.

"T-Dog, unlock Merles cuffs and meet us down here!" I shouted before following the others. Soon Rick pulled up and we opened the door and threw all our stuff in before we all got in ourselves, Morales got into the drivers seat, soon T-Dog arrived without Merle and we started to drive away.

"Where the hell is my brother!?" I screamed.

T-Dog flinched and looked down. "I dropped the damn key"

Rage burned inside of me "And you couldn't just pick it up!?"

"I dropped it down a drain" He said in shame.

"What!? Well we can't just leave him there cuffed to a roof! The walkers will get him!" I shouted.

"I barricaded the door shut, nothings getting up there" He said.

"We need to go back!," I turned to Rick, "This is all your fault! If you never cuffed him to the damn roof then we wouldn't be in this situation!" I screamed in his face. He looked taken back.

"Well, its obvious she's a Dixon" Andrea said, trying to lighten the mood. I just glared at her.

When we eventually got back to camp I got straight out the truck and over to the first person I saw. "Wheres my damn brother!?" I said loudly into an older mans face.

"If you mean Daryl, he's out hunting, and who are you exactly?"

"Kara Dixon" I said, calming down a little bit.

"Well I'm Dale"

I nodded and went over to Glenn who had just pulled up into the camp with the alarm still blaring, great, we've just rung the dinner bell.

The next thing I knew Rick was running to a pretty woman and a small boy. Well at least someone has their family.

I walked past them and shot daggers at Rick, "I'm happy you have your family" I said.

I stood up "Kara-" I cut him off.

"Don't even try and reason with me, you cuffed my brother to a damn roof!" I said before storming off, only to be stopped by a mans chest.

"Whoa there missy, you need to calm down"

I looked up to see a man I despised, Shane Walsh.

"You have got to me kidding me" I said and walked away.

I was sat down on a log by a tree when Andrea came over to me and sat down.

"I know your upset, and I can understand that, if someone cuffed my sister to a roof then I would feel the same, but lets get you introduced to everyone, see if they can cheer you up a little, then I'll show you where Daryl's tent is, you can share with him" She said in a sweet voice, it was obvious that she cared.

I nodded and got up with her and we walked over to everyone else.

"Everyone, this is Kara Dixon, Daryl and Merle's sister, Kara this is Amy, my sister, Carol, Sophia, Lori, Carl, Morales family, Shane, Dale, and Jim, You obviously know the others from Atlanta."

We all said our hello's and I did feel a little better, I apologized to Rick for being so horrible, but I let him know if my brother died because of him i'd never forgive him. Andrea then showed me to Daryls tent where I put all of my stuff down.

"Merle! Merle I got us some squirrel!" I heard the familiar voice of my brother. I also heard the sound of Rick explaining the Merle situation.  I then heard him shouting exactly what I had said.

"Yep, they are definitely related" I heard Andrea say.

"What the hell are ya talking about!?" I heard Daryl.

I stepped out the tent and over to where they were and wrapped my arms round Daryl from behind.

"I missed you big brother"