EIN.

BEGIN.

"Seungmin!! I said give me my apron back!!" The younger yelled through the emptycafe, running after his co-worker, also his best-friend. "But it's pastel pink?!" Seungmin said laughing as he stopped running. "You know, I just happen to love pink." The brunet pouted and snatched the pastel pink apron from his friend's hands. "Well, it does matches your outfit." Seungmin said, pointing out the younger's outfit.

A soft white, knitted, turtle neck, with the front tucked into his pastel, caramel brown khaki's. And not to forget, his matching pastel pink Dr. Martins.

"Duh, my name is Yang Jeongin for a reason." The brunet said, rolling his eyes, and walked back to the counter. "Seungmin! Jeongin! Are you finally done with cleaning up?" The voice of the manager said. "Yes!" Jeongin yelled back, and Seungmin turned the door sign to the other side, showing the cafe was open.

"This is going to be a long day."

And just as Jeongin predicted, it indeed was a long day. It was already past 9 pm, and the sun was starting to set. Jeongin was lazily wiping the table. Seungmin already left and the manager was in his office. Though Jeongin didn't have to take new orders, there were still customers in the small cafe. There was this creepy girl that kept winking at him.

Jeongin looked at the clock, showing it was almost 9.30 pm. And just when Jeongin was about to go to see the manager, the bell ringed, signaling someone entered the cafe. Jeongin looked up to see the visual representation of a bad boy in every single cliche he has read in his entire life, and he has read a lot.

The male had raven black hair styled back, with strands hanging in front of his eyes as he was looking down at his phone.

Jeongin's eyes slid down to the man's torso. A white shirt, the v-line exposing his collarbones, the front of his shirt was tucked into his black ripped jeans, that seemed to be skinny jeans. Just like Jeongin he was wearing Dr. Martins, but his were black. And to top it all off, that signature black leather jacket, to complete the typical cliche badboy look.

Jeongin tears his eyes away from the god-like male, whom he hasn't even seen the face off, and continues to wipe the counter.

He's busy aggressively wiping a spot when he hears someone clear their throat. Jeongin looks up, and immediately regrets doing so.

There he is, in all his glory, the unknown cliche badboy looking man.

Strong features cover his handsome face, combined with pouty, pink lips, a sharp jawline and defined cheekbones. Sparkly but dark brown and intimidating eyes. And under his right eye he has a small mole.

"Good-evening sir, w-what can I get for you?"

Jeongin mentally scolds himself for stuttering.

The male's eyes are focused on the board. "I'll have a Caramel Macchiato. Please." He says and Jeongin nods. "Medium?" He says and the man nods. "Yes." Jeongin grabs a medium cup and takes out his black marker.

"The name?" He says and the man finally looks Jeongin straight in the eyes.

"Yang Jeongin."

"U-uhm, excuse me?"

"Yang Jeongin. Do you need help spelling it?" The man's lips form into a grin. "N-no," Jeongin says, and quickly writes his own name onto the cup.

"A Caramel Macchiato for Yang Jeongin." Jeongin says and cringes when he says his own name. The same guy stands up from his seat, grins and waves at Jeongin, and exits the cafe.

"What the fuck is his problem?"

~

"Where am I even going?" The young male mumbles, wandering the big city, taking a left turn to come face to face with a small cafe on the corner of the streets. "I could use a drink right now, that college can come later." He says to himself, quickly crosses the streets, walking to the entrance of the cafe.

"Hero's Coffee," He reads the pink glowing sign. "Sounds good." He shrugs and enters the cafe.

The bell rings, signaling someone entered the room. And that someone is Hyunjin, who's eyes land on a cute brunet, busy wiping the table behind the counter. The boy looks up, and Hyunjin quickly averts his eyes, pretending to be busy doing something on his phone.

From the corner of his eyes he sees the boy intensely staring at him, but then he looks down, continuing to wipe the counter.

Hyunjin grins to himself, looking up at the boy, using his magic to find out his name.

'Yang Jeongin'

The name rings in his head, and his grin widens, wanting to play with the innocent looking brunet.

He walks to the counter, and clears his throat to catch the boys attention.

The boy looks up and Hyunjin melts at the sight of two soft brown, puppy eyes looking up at him. The cute outfit makes him look young, innocent and cute.

"Good-evening sir, w-what can I get for you?" The boy stutters and Hyunjin cooes mentally, but keeps on looking at the board with the menu. "I'll have a Caramel Macchiato, please." Hyunjin says, still looking at the board.

"Medium?" He asks and Hyunjin nods. "Yes."

"The name?" He says and Hyunjin finally looks the boy straight in the eyes.

"Yang Jeongin."

"U-uhm, excuse me?"

"Yang Jeongin. Do you need help spelling it?" Hyunjin says as he curves his lips into a big, teasing, grin.

"N-no,"

"A Caramel Macchiato for, Yang Jeongin?" Hyunjin looks up from his phone to see the boy looking at him. He stands up from his chair, grins, waves and exits the cafe.

Once he stands outside of the cafe, Hyunjin takes out his phone, immediately dialing his bestfriend's number.

"Hey Felix, guess what?"

"I found your future queen."

END.