ZEHN.

BEGIN.

"I know he is cute, but did you tell him?"

"Oh yeah of course I did!"

"So you're going to bring him up?"

"Duh!"

"When are you coming?"

"Probably tomorrow,"

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yep, definitely!"

"Bye!"

"Goodbye!"

He sensed his heart beat speeding up the moment he set foot on the campus. His soft brown eyes scanning the field, eventually landing on him.

Jeongin sighed, knowing the older wasn't joking yesterday. After he left Jeongin found himself thinking that it was really cool that this was happening to him. But he wasn't too keen on the soulmate part.

Not that he minded having a soulmate, he was thrilled even.

He just had his doubts on if he, Jeongin, really was the older's soulmate. He didn't had any proof, at least, that's what Jeongin thinks.

"Thinking about me?" A voice says, startling Jeongin, who turns around. "W-what?" He stutters, feeling his heart beating up faster and faster.

"You're thinking about me, I can sense it." Hyunjin says as the corner of his lips fall into a smirk. "I-I wasn't," Jeongin says as Hyunjin takes a step closer. "Your heart must be beating so fast," he whispers. "It's the bond, don't worry, my heart is beating really fast too. It's just that I don't stutter cutely when it does." He says teasingly, turns around and walks away.

"Yah! I'm not cute!!" Jeongin says, running after him.

"What did you mean with 'the bond'?" He says when he catches up with the older. "I mean our soulmate bond. I already told you that." "Are you sure that I am your soulmate, and you're mine?"

"Why? Did you want someone else as your soulmate?" Hyunjin says, looking at the younger from the corner of his eyes. "No! I was just wondering,"

"you seem more heterosexual to be honest." Jeongin whispers the last part. "What did you say?" "Nothing." He shakes his head quickly.

"I get that you're a bit weirded out by all of this, I wouldn't believe myself either if I was in your position. Just don't run away, that wouldn't be good for both our hearts." Hyunjin says as the enter the University's building. "I-I won't," Jeongin says as he looks down at the ground, getting a bit shy.

"Thank you," Hyunjin smiles at him.

"Hyunjin!!" A voice says and Jeongin turns his head to see Minho walking up to them, his arm around Jisung's shoulder's. "Jisung!!" Jeongin says, running up to his best friend.

"So how was your time with Triple H?" Jisung says grinning, freeing himself from his boyfriend's hold on his shoulder's.

Jeongin about to tell everything to him, when he feels an arm wrapping itself around his shoulder. "You two can catch up at lunch, Jeongin and I need to be in class in 10 minutes." Hyunjin says, gently pulling the younger closer.

"Y-yeah, sure, bye Ji!" Jeongin says and Jisung waves back with a well-known grin. "Bye Innie!"

As Jeongin and Hyunjin alk to their class, jeongin can't help but wonder why Hyunjin, a twenty year old man, can have the exact same classes as him, an eighteen year old boy.

"Hyunjin?" Jeongin says and the older hums. "Can I ask you two questions?"

"You're already asking me one, so if my calculations are right you're asking me three questions." He says and Jeongin rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean,"

"Ask away," Hyunjin says with a smile.

"First question, could you please remove your arm from my shoulder's? It's getting uncomfortable." He says and Hyunjin pouts but does it anyway. "Second question, how come a twenty year old man has the exact same classes as an eighteen year old boy?"

"The first time I saw you was in Hero's Coffee,"

"Oh my god! You were that guy who was looking really hot!" Jeongin says and Hyunjin grins. "So you think I'm hot?" He says. Jeongin realizes what he said and looks down, a blush creeping up on his cheeks.  

"So with a little bit of magic I found out your name and where you go to school and stuff, and so I enrolled in this University. I hypnotized the receptionist and asked her to schedule me in every single class you have. And things happened and now we're here!"

"And that all, because we're soulmates?"

"Yes, how else would I be able to interact with you as much as possible?" Hyunjin says with a small smile.

"That's, actually, very cute,"

END.