FUNF.

BEGIN.

"Oh, there he is!!" Jisung says pointing at his boyfriend who is making his way to their table. "What was taking you so long?" Jisung says as Minho takes a seat next to him.

"Why? Did you miss me?" Minho says, a grin playing on his lips as he places his arm over the younger's shoulders, pulling him closer. "Maybe," Jisung says shyly and hits Minho's chest.

"You're so cute," Minho says placing a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

"Oh my god guys, I love you and all but I am trying to eat my pizza right here, if I wanted to see cringy lovey-dovey stuff I'd rather watch a drama or something." Someone groans, and the couple turn their heads to see Jeongin fake gagging.

"I'm sorry Innie," Jisung pouts.

"Oh, I have a question for you, Minho." Jeongin says and Minho nods. "Ask away,"

"One of your friends asked you for my name, and I wanted to know who that person was? He has black hair, he's very tall, cute pinkish lips and an eyemole under his right eye."

"That was a very detailed description, from someone who doesn't look at people's features," Minho raises an eyebrow at the younger, who's cheeks redden. "Just answer my question."

"Fine, you're talking about Hwang Hyunjin. He's a very good friend of me, we're really close." Minho says and Jisung furrows his eyebrows. "How come I don't know him?"

"He's from my hometown. He transferred last week, since his parents wanted him to have better education in Seoul. I could introduce you guys to him tonight at my party, if you'd like."

"Yes!! I-I mean, yeah sure, whatever," Jeongin says before stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"Jeonginnie has a crush,"

"Cute," The male whispers as he overhears the conversation of his new friend with his future queen and a squirrel.

"HAN JI-fucking-SUNG!!"

"WOOJIN DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO USE BIG BOY WORDS YET JEONGIN!!"

"I'M EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FREAKING FUCK I WANT!!"

"NO! NO, JEONGIN!! NO!!"

"YES! YES, JEONGIN YES!!"

"NO!"

"JUST COME OVER!!"

"I'm waiting for you to open the door,"

"Oh, okay, I'm hanging up now." Jeongin said and hung up on his best friend. He throws his phone on his bed and makes his way to the door. "Welcome i-" "What are you wearing?!!" Jisung says, pointing out the younger's outfit. "What? These are my Tata pjamas! Look! I even got a Tata hairband!" Jeongin says smiling. "Oh my god, Jeongin, you should be dressed by now!" Jisung says, pushing the younger out of the way.

"Yeah, that's the reason why I called you. See, 'cause I don't know what to wear." Jeongin says, closing the front door. "Just wear your black ripped skinny jeans, your black dr. martins, not the pink ones because we want you to look hot as fuck for your new crush, Hwang Hyunjin." Jisung rambles on as he walks to the younger's bedroom, Jeongin trailing behind, almost tripping over air at the mention of Hwang Hyunjin.

"Did you just- did you really had to mention him?" Jeongin groans, letting himself fall on his bed while Jisung rummages through his closet. "Of course, my name is Han Jisung for a reason." "Hey!! That's my line!!" "Hey!! I don't care!!"

"Fine," Jeongin sighs, burying his head into his pillow. "And wear this long black sleeved shirt, this one will show off your collar bones, and the fact that you're rich since it's Gucci." Jisung says throwing Jeongin his clothes.

"Yeah, whatever,"

"Did Jisung helped you to pick your outfit or something?" The older says chuckling. "It's not funny Woojin, he-"

"Ah, there he is! Jeongin! Over here!" A voice says from behind and Jeongin turns around to see Minho. "Duty calls," He sighs and Woojin snorts. "Goodluck, young one."

"What is it Minho?" Jeongin says, tensing up when he sees Jisung talking to Hwang Hyunjin. "Ah, Hyunjin! I want you to meet my best friend Yang Jeongin, Jeongin meet my hometown friend Hwang Hyunjin. Jisung and I will leave, since we want to go to the dancefloor. We'll see you two around." Minho says pushing Jeongin towards Hyunjin and quickly pulls Jisung with him, away from the two.

Jeongin falls forward, and if it weren't for Minho pushing him towards Hyunjin, he would've fell face first on the floor. Instead, Hyunjin quickly catches him and pulls him up, his arms around Jeongin's waist.

"I-I-"

"It's okay, I saw Minho pushing you." Hyunjin smiles and let's go off Jeongin. "Do you want a drink?" He says and Jeongin nods. "Yes, something non-alcoholic please. I'll be waiting here." He says and Hyunjin nods before walking away.

"What the fuck does he mean with non-alcoholic?"

END.