NEUN.

BEGIN.

Jeongin chokes on his marshmallow.

"Excuse me?" He says.

"I would like you to be my future que-"

"You're joking. You must joking." Jeongin says looking at the older, who looks him dead serious in the eyes. "I-I don't understand? What? Explain?" Jeongin says, still not believing whatever just came out of Hyunjin's mouth.

"My name is Hwang Hyunjin the Seventh of the Virtuous Baledymia. I am an angel and a prince. In our royal family it's tradition to go to Earth when you've turned the age of twenty. There you'll have a year to find your future partner, your soulmate. And you just happen to be my soulmate," Hyunjin explains and Jeongin is this close to faint.

"I-I- Where soulmates?" Jeongin says. "Did you feel that pain in your chest yesterday?" Jeongin nods. "That was the moment when our souls connected."

"I-I'm not following you?"

"We're soulmates, I'm an angel, you're a human. Got that?" Hyunjin says and Jeongin nods slowly. "And since I'm the crown prince of Baledymia, the future king, I need to find me a queen. And as a royal you always, always, marry your human soulmate."

"Hyunjin, tell me the truth."

"I swear, I'm an angel!!"

"And if you are an angel, you'd be a prince!!" Jeongin says and Hyunjin shrugs. "So what? You're my princess." "I'm a boy, I can't be a freaking princess." Jeongin says, standing up from his chair.

Hyunjin grins and flicks his fingers. And on cue, a traditional princess dress appears onto Jeongin.

"What were you saying?" He says raising an eyebrow at the confused and shocked younger. "How- I- What the- HUH?!" Jeongin says.

"Give me my BT21 Cooky pjamas back you thief!!"

END.