ACHT.

BEGIN.

"But Jisung,"

"But Jeongin,"

"He was so hot, I mean, he has abs!!" Jeongin says with a shocked face as he paces through his kitchen. "Oh my god," Jisung gasps on the other line. "I know," Jeongin nods as he looks at his laptop screen to see Jisung with his hands in his hair.

"HE HAS ABS!!"

"I KNOW!"

"YOU SAW THEM!"

"I DID!"

"I-"

"JISUNG SHUT UP, I AM TRYING TO FEED MY CATS IN PEACE, OKAY?!"

"Was that?" Jeongin says and Jisung nods. "Yep, that's Minho." He sighs when Jeongin's bell rings. "Oh, I got a visitor!" Jeongin says and immediately hangs up on his bestfriend. He runs to the front door and swings it open, not realising he's wearing his pink BT21 Cooky pjamas and hairband.

"Nice pjamas," The raven haired male says with a grin and Jeongin's eyes widen as he checks his attire. "Oh my-" "It's fine, you look cute as heaven anyways," Hyunjin winks, and Jeongin furrows his eyebrows at the older's choice of words.

"I think the saying goes cute as hel-"

"Absolutely not," Hyunjin cuts Jeongin off. "Okay, but, why are you here at 7pm? On a Saturday evening?" Jeongin says checking his Mickey Mouse wrist watch.

"Yeah, about that-"

"Before you speak, come in, I have pink choco muffs and my selfmade hot choco with whipped cream and pink marshmallows." Jeongin says, stepping aside so the older can enter.

"What isn't pink in your life?" Hyunjin chuckles as he enters the apartment.

"My eyes, they're light brown."

"So, what brought you here?" Jeongin says, twirling in his chair.

Hyunjin sips from the hot choco as he sits cross legged on the younger's bed.

"Well, I would like you to be my future queen."

END.