o : embers

CHAPTER ZERO― embers !❝i need your grace❞

CHAPTER ZERO
embers !
❝i need your grace❞

                     ember drake hated her life with a burning passion. in fact, to her, life was a pile of shit. earth was hell and the gorgeous colors that graced the aesthetically pleasing skies were signs of heaven in itself. thats what the brunette believed. with light brown eyes that were alluring to distant pleasers, light brown hair that came with natural waves, and perfect pink lips that were so, so kissable.

     ember was a natural beauty, that much was true. she was stunning and made people wish she was closer to them. she could also be a bitch, a good one at that. she only used that certain 'bitchiness' because of all the things shes been through; torcher, loss of friends, sadness, depression, so on. she put up walls and placed a facade.

     witch, thats the species of what she became with the help of her twin sister, alyssa drake. werewolves, thats what ember hated more then anything, especially since she knew of exactly three; hamish duke ― a sweet guy who was leader material and was a campus teacher ―, lilith bathory ― a fiery brunette who wanted to kill everyone and once was somebody that ember used to know ―, and randall carpio ― the one ember hated the most because his stupid smile and stupid face made her feel like she was on cloud nine.

     yes, randall carpio, out of all people, made her stomach fill up with butterflies and made her cheeks extremely hot and red. they pretended to hate eachother, but they couldn't deny the strange feelings they had for eachother. well, they couldn't deny it internally.

     the order. ember hated that stupid, stupid name. things were alright there, but it made her think that things were way too perfect. luckily, it was the start of a new year, year 2023 to be exact.

     a new year, a new start, same old ember drake.

     same old ember drake; means the same old girl with a fiery spark in her eyes, same old girl with an impulsive act, same old non-trusting girl. ember was a talkative girl with a lot to get out of her system, an imaginative girl with a thousand moods, a secretly insecure girl with a previously kind and warm heart turned freezing cold, a extremely temperamental girl.

     standing with her hair down in curls, a off-the-shoulder pale pink tight crop top, blue ripped skinny jeans, and white hightops with pink lip gloss painted over her lips. she stalked down the halls, people moving quickly once they saw her, only for her to roll her eyes. she looked down at her books, walking into the room she had memorized. "clay, i seriously am gonna lose my freaking mind ―" as soon as she looked up she stopped in her tracks. clayton sat on his bed, smiling at her slightly. randall sat on the roommate bed, a new guy next to him, standing up.