i : empathetic

CHAPTER ONE― empathetic !❝i've loved and i've lost❞

CHAPTER ONE
empathetic !
❝i've loved and i've lost❞

                     ember drake likes to think shes smarter than most, stronger than some, and tougher than all. its been taken years upon years for her to realize that she was right about herself. in belgrave university, ember had taken classes that gave her a's from miles. she was the type of girl to study and love what she had done, get straight a's left and right.

     superhero's were one thing the girl loved. their magnificent settings and backgrounds, their fighting skills and terrifying nature. it just got her to love life that much more. though, she can admit that sometimes life is a bit more tough than wanted.

     there weren't many places ember drake could be herself. as people know of her, shes a cold hearted bitch who thinks shes better then you. but then you meet eleanor monroe and alyssa drake. to them, she wasn't cold hearted, she just wanted to keep herself from getting hurt. again.

     ember walked into the bar, casually sitting down next to randall and in front of jack morton, hearing his last question. "the hermetic order of the blue rose is shit, man," she grabbed randall's beer, taking a sip of the intoxicating and addictive liquid. randall rolled his eyes, jack leaning back in his seat.

     jack looked over at the three people he had once glanced at and nodded over to them. "i think they may have been recruited, and i'm trying to figure out what they have in common."

     "besides being," randall paused, trying to find the right words. "elitist assholes like em over here? hi," he waved at them when they looked over. ember sarcastically smiled at him, the boy returning it.

     "hey, a lot of good people are members," jack told the two in front of him. "michelle obama, warren baffett, oprah."

     "you knows whos also supposed to be members?" randall replied, shrugging nochlantly. "bad people, like benito mussolini, george w. bush. oprah."

     "for someone that doesn't believe, you sure know a lot about them," jack tilted his head.

     randall shrugged. "i'm wikipedia smart."