ii : embroidery

CHAPTER TWO― embroidery !❝save your soul❞

CHAPTER TWO
embroidery !
❝save your soul❞

                     ember drake was an ice queen. her heart was cold and still, like the freezing cold ice of antartica. of course, ember drake had found out about the night before, rumors of a wolf by jack morton to the order who were training and disqualifying newbies from the blue rose notes. alyssa had told ember that jack may also know who is in the order and that the brunette shouldn't worry because she was going on with her every day life while alyssa taught.

     ember and alyssa drake hadn't always been as close as they are today. in fact, there was a time where ember had shut her sister out. and that time had been one of drunken parties, messy sobs, and all day sex. yep, that was ember before. she had improved a lot over those two years, but the only thing she hadn't gotten over was her rotten and bitchy attitude.

     ember had her hair down and curly, like most of the time, white ripped jeans clothing her legs, a white singlet with a knot at the bottom hung around her torso, a blue jean jacket hung over her shoulders, and white sneakers on her feet. she sighed as she walked into an english class room, one that belonged to the teacher; hamish duke.

     he sighed once he saw her, looking at her with a bored look. mainly because he was tired, some of it because she was an enemy and keeping his little werewolf secret. "whats wrong, ms. drake?"

     "to hell with you, hamish," ember joked playfully, not failing to get a small smile on the mans lips. "plus, just because we're in school hours, doesn't mean we ain't on no first name basis."

     "actually, it does," hamish shrugged. "unless you want people thinking you're sleeping with a teacher."

     "good point, ham sandwich," hamish rolled his eyes at the nickname, looking at her with a pointed look. she gave him a small smile before turning around and skipping out the door in victory. "see ya!"