Disneyland

(Imagine whatever Disney park you prefer. I took my geographical and ride knowledge from the one in Paris.)

"Riku! Riku!" Sora had to fasten up his pace to catch up to his tall boyfriend.

Riku slowed down for Sora. "Grow taller legs, Sora." he giggled.

"Why did we part with the others anyway?" Riku asked as Sora finally caught up to him.

"Well, Kairi said she'd like to go on the tame rides so Lea and her went to It's a Small World. They wanted to meet us back at the Princess Pavillion." Sora explained.

"And you wanted... ears, right?"

Sora had to blush a little. "Uhm, let's go on the Indiana Jones ride first. Adventureland is pretty close."

"Are you suuure?"

"What? Why?"

"It has a loop." Riku exclaimed, clearly trying to nag Sora.

"Of course! I can take it!" Sora declared with a proud look on his face.

"Alright then, let's go." Riku laughed and they made their way to the queue of the ride.

While in line a gunshot sounded and in an instant Sora jumped into Riku's arms.

"Chill, that was just an animatronic." Sora blushed and stood up straight again, "You really don't have to do this if you don't want to." Riku offered, stroking Sora's back. "We could also get you those ears instead."

"Riku, do you think I'm some sort of coward? I just got a bit startled by that gunshot noise." he lashed out at him. "After all, it's just a roller coaster." he stated with a suddenly beatific face.

Finally at the station, the next train rolled in. The guests that just rode it got off and the barriers opened for the next group of people. Sora sprang into the the car and Riku sat next to him, closing the safety bar and putting his arm around Sora.

Sora smiled at him as the car started going. Moving up the first chain lift that smile quickly faded as Sora could already feel the adrenaline rushing through his body.

The ride made its first drop and Riku put his arms up, joyously screaming as Sora clung his hands to the safety bar and tried to squeeze his eyes shut.

When opening his eyes for just a moment, he could already see it: they were at the foot of the loop. As the car went up at a rapid pace, Sora held fast onto Riku's arm, almost drilling his fingers into his skin.

When the ride stopped, Sora stumbled out of the car, almost tripping before Riku backed him up.

Riku put his arm around Sora and they walked out of the station steadily.

"What a ride." Riku let out a sigh.

Sora didn't open his mouth and kept a facial expression almost as if he was traumatised. Riku lead him to a bench and they both sat down.

"Are you okay?" he waited a moment for any reaction, "We should head off to meet Kairi and Lea now." He stood up and reached out his hand to Sora, which the boy stared at for a split second.

"Riku?" he mumbled.

He noticed Sora's gaze wandering down to his feet.

"Can we get Mickey Mouse ears now?"

Riku couldn't avoid a small laugh. He took Sora's hand and helped him up.

"Of course we can." he gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek "My brave little roller coaster hero."

Sora hid his face in Riku's arm and as Riku had to start laughing again, Sora couldn't help but to laugh as well.