0.4

Before Maui could speak, an arrow was shot in our direction.

The arrow had landed right between the chickens legs. I reached over and pulled it out. A grim expression came over my face. I looked over to Maui and we shared a look. "Kakamora." We said together. "Kaka-What?" Moana asked. "Murdering little pirates." Maui said not looking at her, but in the direction where the arrow was shot from. "Yeah, I wonder what they're here for." I said looking at Mo with a this-is-your-fault-look. She smiled sheepishly and we looked where Maui was facing. Three of the murderous creatures could be seen from the mist. Moana looked at them and smile. Yes, she smiled. "Their kind of cute." Maui and I shared another look then looked at Moana. We looked back at the murderous creatures to see them drawing on their true faces, putting on their helmets and taking out their weapons. 

Moana's smile dropped. My eyes hardened and my staff flashed to my hand. The Kakamora's giant boat came into view. Many of them were at the sides hitting their drums to a I'm-going-to-kill-you type of rhythm. The chief of this ship came into view from the top of their ship. He menacingly pointed his weapon in our direction, but more to Moana's hand, which held the heart of Te Fiti. Moana ran to the side of the boat and kneeled down. "Ocean! Do something! Help us!" She pleaded. Maui scoffed. He ran to the front of the boat and pulled a rope, tightening it. " The Ocean doesn't help you. You help yourself." He said. "It's how you learn." I added. I ran over to the halyard and tightened it. He turned back to Moana and I. " Tight the halyard. Bind the stays." Maui commanded. 

Basically that means tighten the rope that keeps the sail up and bind the rope that holds the mast. "Already ahead of you." I said. Moana just stood there. "You can't sail!" Maui and I yelled. I had just re-binded the stay. "Um, I am self taught." She said slightly proud. Maui pulled the rope that moved the sail and Moana almost fell but I caught her by the back of her top. I was pissed. "What happened to what I taught you! With your huge fascination with water, I would have thought you would have disregarded fathers words. Were all my lessons nothing to You?!" I yelled at her slightly glaring. Before she could say anything, I held up my hand. "You know what? Now is not the time." I say. I grab my staff and face the sail. I spin it over and over causing the wind to propel us faster. 

Even though we were going faster than normal, the kakamora's ship was gaining on us

Even though we were going faster than normal, the kakamora's ship was gaining on us. Moana turned to Maui. "Can't you shape shift or something?" She asked in desperation. "DO you see my hook?" Maui asked her in a are-you-stupid tone. "No magic hook, no magic powers." I said to Mo. Mo looked up and gasped. Arrows were flying and stuck into the ship. One landed in my right shoulder. I screamed. "Thena!" Moana yelled. Maui looked and saw the arrow. I reached with my left hand and pulled out the arrow. "I'm good. Focus." I said to the both of them. They hesitated and then nodded. I felt my blood go down my shoulder. The Kakamora pulled the ropes, causing the back of the boat to lift up. Maui and I pulled out arrow after arrow. Moana was pullin one from the mast but was having trouble. Soon the Kakamora's ship split into three."There boat is turning into more boats." Moana said.