0.6

I gasped softly and Maui put his hand on my shoulder. "Oh, ho,ho,ho. What do we have here?" Tamatoa asked. Maui and I took this as the time to move locations to a higher vantage point to get his hook. "It's a sparkly, shiny-wait a minute." Tamatoa threw Mo into the air, knocking off all her shiny stuff then caught her in his claw. " Oh, it's a human. What are you doing down here? In the Realm of the Monster- just pick an eye babe, pick an eye. I can't concentrate when you- yeah, pick one, pick one!" I can only assume that she was looking in between his eyes then finally picked one because he continued his speech about humans.

"Your a funny looking thing aren't you?"

"Don't! That's my grandma's!" Mo yelled. Tamatoa probably messed with her necklace. "That's my grandma's," He said, mocking Moana. "I eat my grandma!" He said. What the fuck? Maui and I were on the cliff behind Tamatoa. "And it took a week too, because she was absolutely humongous." Maui went to reach for his hook but Tamatoa moved when he ask Mo why she was here. Maui fell but got a hold of the ledge and let out a grunt. I put my staff down and grabbed his wrist but froze when I saw Tamatoa moving. "Beecause your amazing!" Mo yelled in desperation, gaining back Tamatoa's attention. I successfully pulled Maui back up and we both quietly sighed. "And we mortals have heard of the tale of the crab who became a legend. And I just had to know how you became soo....crab-ulous?" Mo said the last bit as a question because Tamatoa's face was getting slightly closer to her. "Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself? Because if you are..." Tamatoa started to say menacingly. " I will gladly do so, in song form!" He said. Wow bipolar much?

Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam

I was a drab little crab once

Now I know I can be happy as a clam

Because I'm beautiful, baby

Tamatoa started spinning around and Maui and I ducked down to stay out of sight as Tamatoa spun.

Did your granny say listen to your heart

he sung and pushed his other claw onto Moana's chest and she let out a grunt. I gasped slightly because I thought she was hurt. Maui put his hand on my shoulder and I relaxed slightly.

Be who you are on the inside

I need three words to tear her argument apart

Your granny lied!

Tamatoa had a hold of Mo's arms and pulled slightly.

I'd rather be

Shiny

Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck

Scrub the deck and make it look

Shiny

I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck

Just a sec!

Tamatoa did a slitting your throat motion and Mo grabbed her neck.

Don't you know

Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb

They chase anything that glitters (beginners!)

Oh, and here they come, come, come

To the brightest thing that glitters

Some fish fell from a hole above Tamatoa into his mouth.

Mmm, fish dinners

Tamatoa started to look at Mo eerily. That's when Maui had crawled onto Tamatoa's shell without him and Moana knowing.

I just love free food

And you look like seafood (seafood)

Tamatoa had started to put Mo closer and closer to his open mouth. "Hey, crab cake!" Maui yelled, stopping Tamatoa from eating my baby sister. Maui pulled his hook out of Tamatoa's shell and kissed it. "I'm back." He lifted his hook up and yelled, "It's Maui time!" Tamatoa gasped and dropped Mo, but before she hit the ground I shot from my hiding place and caught her. "Oh, thanks sis." She said breathlessly. "You know I'd never let you get hurt little sis." I said as I set her on her feet then hid behind a rock. "What do you say little buddy?" Maui asked Mini-Maui. Mini-M transformed into a Giant hawk tattoo. "Giant Hawk? Coming up." He said then spun his hook around his arms and did his famous Maui yell. But unfortunately, he didn't turn into a giant hawk but into a fish. It had been so long since he had transformed into anything that he had forgotten how. Maui tried his yell again but it got weaker as he transformed into different animals and not the one he wanted. Tamatoa's face turned into a smug look when he realized that Maui couldn't transform.

Well, well, well

Little Maui's having trouble with his look

You little semi-demi-mini-god

Ouch! What a terrible performance

Tamatoa began throwing Maui about on his shell, giving Maui no time to get back on his feet. I didn't want to make myself known yet though, I want to surprise Tamatoa. Mui had fallen off of Tamatoa's shell only for Tamatoa to catch his hook and spun him around.

Get the hook (get it?)

You don't swing it like you used to, man

Tamatoa had thrown Maui into a wall, Maui's hair came out of its bun and Maui dropped his hook next to him. Maui looked up at Tamatoa with a pissed off look. I just about had enough.

Yet I have to give you credit for my start

And your tattoos on the outside

For just like you I made myself a work of art

Maui had reeled back and swung his hook, only for Tamatoa to catch it. Tamatoa threw Maui up into the air and Maui collided with the ceiling then landed back on the ground, face down.

I'll never hide; I can't, I'm too

Shiny

Ok, that's it. I went to step out from behind a rock I had used as my hiding place but Maui saw and shook his head. So I stayed hidden. Didn't mean I liked it.

Watch me dazzle like a diamond in the rough

Strut my stuff;

Tamatoa then picked up Mo and threw her in some cage like thing.

my stuff is so

Shiny!

Send your armies but they'll never be enough

My shell's too tough

Maui man,

Tamatoa but one of his legs on Maui's foot and dragged him away from his hook.

you could try, try, try

But you can't expect a demi-god

To beat a decapod (look it up)

Tamatoa continued to beat up Maui and exposed his hidden tattoo. Right then and there I was done. Maui was on the ground and I walked out right in front of him to protect him. When Tamatoa saw me he thought I was just another human, but boy was he wrong. I lifted my hand up slightly and the earth around his legs rose and wrapped around them. Two more came up and trapped his claws. I flicked my hand and Mo was lifted up and I told her to take Maui outside the cave. He protested but one glare from me and he shut right up. I flew up and grabbed Maui's hook and joined the others outside and propelled us out of Lalotai and into the water outside the entrance with the help of a geyser. 

(1196 words)