1

I changed my mind. I'm not going to the Blue Cafè. Maybe he doesn't remember what happened. We should forget about it.

It's a new day, and I've been crying all night. I have decided to go home to the dorm and prepare for our award show attendance next week.

I know for sure that Taehyung Sunbaenim don't know he did it with me. Although, he was with me. But I remembered how much he loves being a member of BTS, and I also love being a member of Blackpink. We couldn't risk that. It's better to forget than to remember what happened.

"Lisa, you're home!" I forced a smile when Chaeyoung hugged me. I must go inside my room now, or she'll suspect me.

"Chae, can I go inside my room now? I'm sorry, let's talk later," I mumbled. I hope she understands.

"Sure, Lisa, I know you're tired," she released me and opened the door of my room for me. I thanked her before I went inside and locked the door.

I suddenly remembered Taehyung Sunbaenim. Is he at the blue cafè right now? I hope not. I hope he also thinks that what happened between us was a mistake.

Two months have passed, and I've been feeling sick these past weeks, but I always make sure that my unnies wouldn't notice. I have a feeling already, and I hope what I'm thinking is not what it is.

After our photoshoot, I excused myself and went inside the bathroom. I have to do this for the sake of my peace of mind.

I took out the three pregnancy tests I bought earlier and used them. While waiting for the result, I looked at the mirror and sighed.

And when the results came out, I shakily held the three pregnancy tests and cried on the floor. No... it can't be.

The three pregnancy tests show that I'm pregnant—two lines... positive. I have a baby inside me.

"No..." I whispered. What should I do? Should I tell him? But I don't want to ruin the career he has built for so long. I don't want him to suffer.

"Lisa-yah, are you there? We'll be leaving in ten minutes," I heard Jisoo unnie outside.

"Yes, Unnie. I'll be there in a few," I wiped my tears and hid the pregnancy tests inside my bag. I wet my face and washed my hands before I went out.

I have to talk to the management about this. Whatever the decision is, I would keep the baby. It's not my baby's fault that this happened. It was my fault.

"Hey, Lisa! Are you summoned?" Seungri Oppa asked when I entered the office of Sajangnim. Sandara unnie is also here.

I bowed to them and looked at Sajangnim. He's just seriously following the moves I'm making. He is so scary. I'm scared of what will happen after this.

"No, Oppa," I kindly answered Seungri Oppa. Sandara unnie pointed to the chair beside her, so I sat there and clasped my hands together as they began shaking.

"Are you okay? You look afraid," Sandara unnie said.

"Unnie..." I couldn't say anything. Should I back away and leave the country? But that would be unfair for my members... I don't know what to do.

"Lisa, do you have a problem?" Sajangnim asked. His voice gives me chills.

"Sajangnim... I have something to confess," I was about to get the pregnancy tests inside my bag when Seungri Oppa talked.

"If this is about dating, go on! You are free to date anyone, Lisa! Just don't get caught!" He received a smack from Sajangnim that lessened the heavy atmosphere a bit.

"What is it, Lisa?" Sajangnim asked. Sandara unnie seemed to notice what I was holding inside my bag, which made her gasp.

"OMG," I heard her mumble. I gathered all my braveness and revealed the pregnancy tests to Sajangnim and Seungri Oppa. "Congratulations, Lisa-yah!" Sandara unnie hugged me, but I was focused on Sajangnim, who was not surprised to see them.

"I knew this would happen," Sajangnim said after a few minutes of his silence. Seungri Oppa is surprisingly quiet and still looking at the tests. But what confuses me is what Sajangnim has stated. Did he expect this? My pregnancy? "You are lucky enough that man from BTS found that bottle."

"What do you mean, Sajangnim?" Sandara unnie asked.

"When Lisa went to her childhood house, I received a letter from a sasaeng. He stated there that he would drug Lisa and rape her," Tears streamed down my cheeks. So, I was right... someone put drugs on the wine bottle. "The bottle you found has a drug that will make you feel sexually attracted. We tracked the man down, but we didn't know where he put the bottle."

"It was outside my house..." I whispered.

"Too late when we found out. Someone reported that you entered a hotel with a man from BTS. We thought that maybe both of you got victimized. We checked the CCTV and our guesses were right; you were seen leaving the hotel room the other day, crying," I didn't know that someone could do this to me. This is so traumatic. Sandara unnie hugged me while I cried in her arms.

"This is a big problem. What if the hotel will reveal these?" Seungri Oppa stated. "Lisa will be the most dragged into this and not that Seokjin." I turned quiet upon hearing his name.

"We already paid the hotel and got all the copies. If they release any information, they are counted to be in jail. In that way, we can protect the privacy of Lisa and that BTS guy. And Seungri, it wasn't the oldest who was with her," Sajangnim said.

"What am I going to do, Sajangnim?" I asked.

"I can't be mad at you or even blame you for what happened. You are only victimized. We will release Jennie's solo in your sixth month," Sajangnim said, which widened my eyes. Is he telling me that I could keep my baby? "While Jennie is promoting as a solo, Jisoo and Rosè will be modeling for brands and attend different schedules, and you will go on hiatus. You are not allowed to go to Thailand, so I suggest you tell your Mom about this."

"But Sajangnim..."

"Lisa, I know it's hard, but you must tell your parents about this. Pregnancy is a serious matter. You can't be alone," Sandara unnie said.

"You can stay in my private secured place in Jeju. You are safe there," Seungri Oppa said. "We will give your parents the address. We have to be careful and secure you. And please, go to ob-gyne."

"Do you want to tell your members about this?" Sandara unnie asked. I shook my head and cried even harder. I'm sure they will get mad at me. "It's okay. You can tell them once you're ready. For now, you have to do what you are advised to do. It's for your safety and the baby, as well."

"Lisa," I looked at Sajangnim. He released a sighed and pointed at the phone on his side table. There was an ongoing call on the phone.

"Who... who's that, Sajangnim?" I stood up and checked the phone. Seeing his name made me weaker.

'Bang Si-Hyuk'

He knows.

:>