2

It's my fourth month, and thankfully, my unnies haven't still noticed anything. My body changes are not visible since I always wear oversized clothes, as Sandara unnie advised.

Jennie unnie has been so busy preparing for her suddenly solo project, so she's almost not staying here in our dorm. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung are sometimes out of the country for their brands, which is quite helpful for me.

My cravings are getting weirder, so I don't want them to think something's wrong with me.

I watched a BTS concert in Chicago online while eating red apples with salt. I have this addiction to watching Taehyung Sunbaenim every hour. I love how he sings and dances, but sometimes he looks annoying.

He's not aware of my pregnancy. The only person working in BigHit who knew about it was his boss.

When I found out he was listening to our conversation, I called his name and ended the call after a few seconds. I knew he was surprised by the sudden revelation. Still, I wouldn't talk to him.

I've decided not to tell my Mom about my pregnancy. I planned to say to her when my baby was born. I'm sure she would get upset. I'm still young for this, but not young enough to take care of a baby.

Sandara unnie bought the parental books that could help me, and she's the one who's accompanying me to my Doctor. She's completely spoiling the baby and me. At the same time, Seungri Oppa prepares his private place in Jeju. I heard that he bought every single thing that my baby needs.

I'm so lucky to have a family like them. Although, it makes me guilty for hiding this from my sisters, family, friends, and of course, the father of my baby.

Sajangnim talked to the boards about my situation, and he's taking care of everything out of my strength. He makes sure that no one will receive any single news from me. He reported that I was on hiatus due to a sprained ankle. Being a daughter of a famous CEO is helpful, too.

In my sixth month, the bump is already visible. I have to leave the dorm now and go to Jeju. But before I leave, I will go to Inkigayo to support Jennie unnie for a short time.

I have to be there for support and to thank her. She's unaware that she's protecting the baby and me. I am so thankful for her hard work, which made me respect her even more. Jennie unnie is so strong.

"Lisa, let's go!" Jisoo unnie called me outside. I checked my outfit first and my baggage after. My manager will pick up my bags after we leave. Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie can't see my bags.

We were already in the van when Chaeyoung began talking about kids. She visited an orphanage yesterday, according to her.

"The kids are so cute! I wonder who's going to get pregnant first among us four," I almost choke on that. I'm glad I wasn't drinking!

"I'm sure it's Lisa," Jisoo unnie laughed.

"Why do you say so, Unnie?" I asked and released an awkward laugh. If she only knew...

"You have this fantasy that made me think you'll have a family first. Remember? You told me that you couldn't wait to see your future daughter because you would like to dress her like a princess, treat her like a princess, and love her like she's your only one. I honestly love listening to that story of yours," Jisoo unnie looked at me with a smile.

I remember that conversation. It was when hormones were acting up, and I felt emotional, so I went to Jisoo unnie's room. I lowkey told her my plans if my baby is a girl.