5

Debuting has been one of my greatest dreams since I was a kid. I grew up performing and winning awards, but then I got addicted to Kpop. I knew when I watched Bigbang seniors performing in an award show that my heart believed that I would also do that someday.

And just like what I believed, I am in front of many people, making my dream happen. But as the memory of Tali flashed into my mind, my smile grew wide.

It's been three years since I became a mother, and I have a new dream. To be the best mother for Tali and give her all the love I can provide. Giving her a pleased family is just a bonus.

"Lisa, we'll be drinking with Twice. Are you sure you're not coming with us?" I was packing my clothes for our vacation next week when Chaeyoung entered my room.

"I'm not in the mood to drink, Chae. I'm fine here," I answered without looking at her. I have to see someone important rather than drinking.

"Okay, then. I promise that I'll take home tteobokki with me," I chuckled and nodded my head. And as I heard my room door close, I quickly jumped onto my bed to get the gift I hid under my pillow.

After that, I grabbed my hoodie and ensured that the coast was clear before I left the dorm and waited for the bus.

When the bus arrived, I quickly hopped on and sat at the back part where no one would sit beside me. It's risky.

"Where are you up to, Miss?" I paid for my ticket and told him my destination was the second bus stop.

At the second bus stop, I was the only passenger who took off the bus. I waited for it to be out of my sight before I began walking to my final destination; Blue Sky Village.

It's safe here since the Village and the park nearby are secured by the guards from YG. They made sure that no dispatch or sasaeng would appear out of nowhere for Tali's safety.

This village is only for high people. It's a prosperous village in Seoul, and some Korean artists live here, including Jimin Oppa. He is my neighbor, but we don't see each other in the neighborhood.

When I reached my house, I went inside and got greeted by Jinyen.

"Hello, Jinyen!"

"Unnie, she's been waiting for you," I smiled.

"I know, Jinyen-ah. I've been busy with my schedules that I forgot to visit last week," I explained. I planned to visit last week and even promised to Tali, but our schedules got changed at the last minute.

"I'm sure she understands," Jinyen said and pointed her hand at the garden. "She's waiting for you at the garden, Unnie."

"I'll go to Taliana now," We exchanged smiles before I ran to the garden. There I saw my Tali sitting on the swing while looking straight at the pool.

I quietly went to her back and held both of her hands, and then I started swinging her. Upon processing what was happening, she turned her head sidely, and I greeted her with a wide grin on my lips.

"Hi, my baby!" I kissed the top of her head and stopped swinging. I was surprised when she began crying. I pouted and moved in front of her, opening my arms. "Come."

She encircled her arms around my neck tightly and cried on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her while caressing her back, which made me cry, too.

"Mommy, I missed you," She stated between her sobs. I smiled and showered her kisses.

"I missed you more," I pulled away and raised her chin so she could look at me. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry that I broke my promise to you last week. Are you mad at me?"