8

We both laughed at each other after that. We knew that we would never work out as lovers. We are just best friends, almost siblings. And besides, I know Jungkook has a crush on someone. I noticed how he looked at her, so he used our friendship to get close to her. His ways amazed me, though. I'm willing to help him to her.

"That was a good skit," I laughed harder, which caused Tali to approach us with her confused face.

"Yah!" Jungkook laughed harder, too.

"Haeun-ah, come here," I tapped my lap. She quickly sat there and still confusedly looked at her Uncle Koo and me. "What color of dress would you like to wear today?"

"Ah! I have a suggestion!" Jungkook even raised his hand like we were having a lesson or something.

"What color, Uncle Koo?" Tali asked, excited.

"Purple! Your Dad loves purple," Jungkook smiled and pinched Tali's cheek. "He will be happy to see you wearing purple!"

"I thought he loves green," I whispered.

"I heard that," Jungkook laughed again. "You can wear green, Lisa. Who knows? Tali might be an older sis—"

"Shut up," I glared at him as he continued laughing.

"Mommy, I want to wear purple so Appa will be happy to see me," Tali cutely said. "I will wear the ribbons that you gave me, Mommy!"

"Okay, baby," I kissed her cheek and patted her head. "Do you want to give something to Daddy?" I sweetly asked. She often tells me that she wants to give her Dad a special gift if he visits her.

"Can I give Daddy a letter, Mommy? I wrote it when Teacher Minwon taught us how to make a big heart using colored paper," I love how her eyes are shining every time she mentions the word 'Daddy.'

"Really? You already wrote him a letter?" Jungkook asked, to which Tali replied with a nod. "Wow! You're so amazing, Haeun-ah! Good job! I'm sure your Dad will love that!"

"Uncle Koo, what does my dad look like?" She's now focused on Jungkook as he answers her question while I film her secretly so I can show Taehyung Sunbae how excited she is.

"Your Dad is tall, and his hair right now is curly and slightly long..." They continued to talk about Taehyung Sunbae, and I imagined every feature he had.

Until a memory flashed in my mind.

"Oppa, I like you," My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him close to me. Our lips are just inches away from each other.

"Really?" His breathing smells like strawberries, and it's addicting. "But I thought you still love Jin Hyung."

"No..." I whispered, and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I met his eyes. His beautiful eyes. "Oppa, do you like me?" I asked back.

But before he could answer my question, our lips met, and we kissed each other passionately. We are fighting for dominance, but he won. He tasted every corner of my lips. His one hand is touching my cheek, pushing me closer to him. And his other hand is roaming my body.

"Lisa!" I came back to reality when I heard Jungkook's loud voice.

That memory... did I do that?!

"What are you thinking? You suddenly spaced out," Jungkook said, his brows furrowed.

"Nothing... I'm just nervous for later," I mumbled. I touched my lips, and I felt my cheeks heated. Why do I have to remember that before I meet him later?! This is so awkward!

I confessed! I freaking confessed, and we kissed. I remember the taste, the feeling, his tou— damn. What am I thinking?! He doesn't like you back, Lalisa. Stop thinking about that kiss. Stop remembering that night.

"Where's Tali?" I asked when I noticed she was no longer sitting on my lap.

"It's her class hours already," Jungkook's now suspecting me. "Are you sure you're okay? You're red as a tomato."

"It's just hot..."

"Hmm," he suddenly smirked like he was thinking something inappropriately. "Maybe you're thinking about Taehyungie Hyung. What if you'll do it tonight when Tali is already sleeping—"

"Ah! Leave!" I yelled and ran away from him.

"Lisa, I can hear your mind!" I covered my ears and went inside the bathroom.

Calm down, Lalisa. That night will never happen again.

;)