Introductions/Author's Note

Hey guysssssss!! How are you all doing? I'm so excited for this book. Anyways, I thought I should do the introductions of the characters here. So here we go;

Names of characters

The family of Arc Bashir jibril Daura. from katsina

Arc Bashir- A 55 year old successful Architect, he's so strict yet sweet  towards his children.

Hajiya Hauwa(mom) - 48 years, sweet and calm. She's Fulani-kanuri from yobe state. She loves her kids so much. She got married at an early age of 17 and gave birth to her first child at 18.

Imran- 30yrs , married to Hamida with two kids Nina and sira(Twins), he's an engineer and lives in Lagos.

Ruqaiya - 28yrs married to Ibrahim with three adorable kids two girls and a boy, she owns a fashion line, lives in Abuja..Afreen, Lujain and baby marwan are her kids

Hafiz - 26yrs, he studied international relations in university of Portsmouth, he so handsome, carefree, nice and smoking hot.

Aisha - main character, 23yrs, goes to Baze uni, studying architecture, gentle, calm, super nice, very beautiful inside and outside, respectful, quiet and obedient.shes in her last year.her friends call her indo while her family members call her goggo as she has their grandmas name.

Hafsa Iman - 22yrs , studied economics at metropolitan university Manchester. She graduated this year and currently doing her service. She's sweet, nice, she loves to smile, she's a carefree person with the most amazing character, she jovial and an extrovert . Beautiful with very long and silky hair

Shukriya- 18yrs, studying business management in Coventry University, she does not like to talk much, she's an introvert, so mean when she wants to be. Extremely beautiful with very long hair.

AbdulJawad- 16yrs, goes to Lead British, loves to play football.

Zainab Nasma- last born of the family, 9yrs and goes to Lead British too. She's too pampered by both her parents and her siblings. She's too pretty, she looks like her dad, she's fair and has a long hair like her mother's

Hauwa Aziza- Aisha's bestie, 23yrs, studying biochemistry in baze uni, she's from Borno and is kanuri, she and Aisha have known each other since pre school, she's so pretty and nice.

The family of Eng. Muhammad Aliyu Waziri From katsina state.

Eng. Muhammad- A 60+ successful Engineer, owns a petroleum industry and a very well known man in Africa. He loves his kids so much and is willing to do anything he can to see them happy.

Hajiya Maryam (mom)- sweet and caring mother in her late 40s. She loves all her children like so much. She got married at the age of 19 and gave birth to her first born at 20. She doesn't look her age tho.

AbdulHameed- main character, 30yrs, got married and the wife died four years ago at child birth, he has a beautiful baby girl Maryam Nadine(4yrs), he loves his daughter more than life itself, he is a successful businessman, he built his own business at a very Young age . He is still grieving for his late wife Amal's death. He's not much of a talker, work became his best friend after his great loss.

Khadijah Fareeda - 27yrs, married with two adorable children Dalia and Aayan, she's so carefree and super nice, she loves her family so much especially her big bro. She is a business woman.

Fatima Yasmeen - 24yrs, studied computer science in University of Salford, she's so carefree, nice, jovial and very pretty. She loves her niece Nadine so much.

Ameena Nadia - 22yrs and studying business Administration in Nile university, she's so rude and disobedient, she can be nice if she wants to tho.

Asmau simran - 20yrs and studying medicine in Nile university, she's so nice and a quiet person. She's the type of person that talks when necessary.

Abdul Malik- 17yrs and goes to Regent school, he's not much of a talker, he adores his little niece so much. Does not get along with Ameena

Ayman- 15yrs and goes to regent school too, he likes football, he's a talkative and a carefree person, so jovial

So guys, since we know the characters and their habits now, we shouldn't have problem inshallah.

I hope you'll be voting, commenting and sharing this book. Thank you for reading and for your time🥰

Love, Chiickadee 💕