9

I wanna use this opportunity to tell you all how much you mean to me. I love you all so much. The love and support you are giving me in this book is really overwhelming❤️ I really really appreciate it. The comments, are everything and more, they make me smile every time I read them🥰 you guys are truly and remarkably wonderful🥺 I love you so much, keep the comments and the votes coming❤️

Aisha's pov🦋

It's two months to my due date, Mashallah. I'm so heavy, I look like a balloon. All I do is eat, pray and go on my phone/laptop. I don't really go out these days, I'm always at home. If I do go out, it's most likely to my parents house, hospital, my in-laws and sisters/sisters-in-law's house.

The baby moves about 30 minutes each hour. My baby tends to move more at certain times of the day as they alternate between alertness and sleep. She is usually most active between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m., right as I'm trying to get to sleep. I barely sleep well these days, I have back pains due to my weight gain and the main thing is difficulty in walking as my limbs and bladder are subjected to pressure induced by my growing belly.

My nipples have become dark in colour, and my boobs are now heavy and dense. I find that really annoying. Earlier during the week I was getting ready to go out for my doctors appointment with hameed. All my bras were too tight for me, I almost cried. Hameed scolded me and told me that I don't have to wear a bra just to go for the doctors appointment.

Well, I am now sitting in my living room with Iman, Simran and Nadine going through the baby clothes that we bought from mother care and other baby stores in the Uk and Usa. Simran came back with them last week. The baby's room is already in motion. Hameed had a really good interior decorator made the room. The room is right across mine and right next to Nadine's. Nadine is so excited for this baby, she already calls her meela in short for the name Kamilla.

I don't even know where Nadine got the name Kamilla, but I like it too.

"Maama, this is so pretty." Said Nadine, waving a pink overall that said 'my first eid'.

I smiled. "Yes it is."

We've been at this for almost an hour, Nadine has said that to every single one of the clothes she picked. How adorable.

"Kai, kwadayi nakeji Wallahi." I mumbled. We finished arranging the babies things and are just sitting in the living room.

"Kwadayin mey?." Asked Iman.

"Anything edible..wings, cheesecake. Everything!."

They chuckled. "A friend of mine makes them, let me call her and see if it's available." Said simran.

She made a phone call and finished. "Sorry Ya Aisha, babu. Se gobe inshallah."

I frowned. "It's okay."

🤡

It's currently past 10 pm. Nadine has left with simran earlier, she's spending the week there. Hameed and I are in his living room downstairs. I am watching 'Friends' while He's on his laptop, working.

I'm really craving suya right now, like really really. I don't know what to do, I feel like if I did not eat suya, I might die.

Call me a drama queen whatsoever. I am pregnant!

I've been contemplating on telling Hameed or not. I'm afraid of him, hehehe. He looks comfy and wouldn't want to get up.