3

Xaharau this is for you honey💗 thank you for all the sweet and nice comments🤗 really appreciate them all. Love you!

Bismillah..

Aisha's pov

Two weeks passed in a blur. We are traveling tomorrow morning inshallah. I just finished packing my suitcase, I picked only five set of clothes as we are staying for only two weeks.

Last week, Hameed's family came over and fixed our wedding date, 16th December inshallah which is three months from now.

I told them i didn't want any events and they obliged. But after enough pleas from them Iman, we decided to have kamu/luncheon only.

Ever since the day Hameed came and left, I haven't heard from him and I'm totally okay with it. It's not like I'm into the marriage too.

I am currently in the kitchen helping mama cook dinner. We are cooking tuwon shinkafa and miyan kuka, my all time favorite food.

"From London Ruqaiya And I Are going to Turkey for the furniture and the rest of the things we need for the house." Mama said while stirring the kuka into the pot of shredded chicken.

I just nodded, she clearly knows that I hate talking about this wedding but mama being mama talks about whatever she likes whenever she likes.

Ya Ruqaiya is in charge of the interior decors of the house Of course. Earlier this week she and Batoul went to see the house.

They say the house is located in Guzape. It is in an estate, more like terraces. It's a ten units of five bedroom villas with one BQ.

They also said two of the rooms are already furnished, one room being His room and the other his daughter's. My family only has to furnish three bedrooms and the living rooms.

I just shrugged and said okay just because I don't really care. Mama and I finished the dinner. The maids took the warmers to the dining table.

I went up to freshen up before eating. Thank god I have finished packing. I picked my phone and went through the social media before tossing the phone across the bed and stood up to pray isha.

I entered the bathroom and performed wudhu, came out picked my long hijab and prayed. I reached for my turban cap and put it on my head before taking my phone and went downstairs to eat dinner.

I met everyone already seated and sat down on my usual place next to my little brother.

We dived into our tuwo and Miya while having small conversations here and there. Nasma complaining to baba that it's not fair we are leaving without her.

"But you won't be alone Nas, you'll have me and Jawad." Said Iman.

"Still, I'll miss my mama." She said, in tears now.

"Don't cry my little ballerina, when you go on school break I'll take you to wherever you want to go kinji?" Baba tried consoling her.

We all finished our dinner and went back to our normal routines.

I headed to my room to rest for a while then pray nafils. As I sat on the bed I heard a notification from my phone. I checked and saw a message from an unknown number on iMessage.

Unknown- Assalamu alaikum. Heard you were traveling tomorrow, Allah ya kiyaye hanya.
-Hameed.

Okay, That was unexpected, I cannot remember ever giving him my phone number. I shrugged and typed a quick reply then saved his number.