6

😅 find it in your amazing hearts to forgive me🥺

You cannot imagine how busy I am. With school and all.

I'll try and be updating frequently, inshallah. ❤️

Ps. This is how I imagine Aysha👆🙂

Daily inspiration.

Do not think about how small the sin is, instead just think about who you have just disobeyed

Please vote and comment🥰

Thank you 🙏

Enjoy💓

Two months later.... Yasmeen's wedding.

Aisha's pov.🥀

Today is Yasmeen's wedding Kamu, the bride is getting ready at my house along with her sisters Nadia and simran and two of her closest friends. I just got my makeup done by the makeup artist, wore my beautiful Ankara aseobi sewn into a gown. If you know me, you know I love gowns..they're my comfort clothes.

Yasmeen is getting her makeup done by dazeita, she's looking lovely already even before they finish up the makeup. Simran and Nadia are both wearing the same Ankara as me.

As I entered the room, Yasmeen screamed "Ahh! My sister in law is on fire o, osheyyyy. If only ya Hameed could see you right now"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh please, have you seen yourself lately? You're glowing like the beauty you are, Amarya"

"Seriously, Aisha you look soo beautiful mashallah. You're glowing more than usual"

I blushed. "Thank you Yasmeen, you look very beautiful too"

She slipped into her mustard saki fabric sewn into a gown by the one and only hudayya. She wore her fulani jewelries along with her gold set.

Speaking of Hameed, he has been ignoring me since what happened two months ago. He can't even look me in the eye, he talks to me only when necessary or when Nadine asks him questions that concerns both of us. Honestly, I cannot believe how I gave myself into that.

This time around he really is keeping his distance, out of guilt I guess.

Simran came into the room all dressed up in her gown, her makeup done beautifully too. "Simsim, you look so pretty" I said to her as she sat down on the bed next to me.

"Thank you Umm Nadine, you look stunning too." She replied, smiling.

Just then Nadia came in telling us that ya Fareeda has called, that we should get going. Nadine came in running into the room beautifully dressed in her own Ankara dress. She and Dalia, Fareeda's daughter are wearing the same outfit.

"Maama?" She called

I turned to her and smiled. "Yes baby?"

She came to me and encircled her little hands around my neck. "You look so pweety"

She struggled as she climb my laps. She placed a peck on my lips and hugged me. Aww.

Simran, Yasmeen and Two of Yas's friends 'Awed', looking at us adoringly

I chuckled. "You look so pretty too my darling"

We all arrived at the venue, arranged ourselves and entered with the bride. The kamu event was fun, I met so many people, my in-laws whom I didn't even know. It was fun, Yasmeena looked so happy Mashallah. She earlier changed her outfit into a beautiful maroon lace.