Chapter 1: Moving In

(2 years earlier)

Text convo w/Edwin

Eddywig

Hey! Sis I have a question.           

 Allanie 

What up Egg?

Eddywig                                                                                                                                                        

I was wondering if you want to move in with  

me and the guys since you have been wanting

to move to L.A for a while                   

Allanie

OMG!!! Yes I would love to move in

 w/ u. But who are the "guys"? 

Eddywig                                                                                  

The guys are my friends that I created a band with. 

Its called PRETTYMUCH                        

Allanie

O. ok. When should I start packing?

Eddywig                                                                                                          

now........                                                                                                        

   Allanie

 OMG!! EGG!!!!! What should I pack?!

Eddywig                                                                                                  

Clothes, Devices anything you need. We'll go

shopping when you get here.      

Allanie

I don't have a ticket yet 

Eddywig                                                                                                                                 

I already got you a ticket for departure on Friday

at 12:30 pm.                                                                                                                                                        

Allanie 

Ok. Thanks bro see you on Friday!

Eddywig                                                                                                           

OK! Sis see you on Friday

                                                                                 * Text Convo Over*                          

(Allanie's P.O.V.)

I'm literally stressing so much. Edwin just told me to start packing because i'm moving to L.A on Friday. Luckly he already payed for my ticket but i have zero clue of who the other people in the house are. "Ugh!" I told my friend Maddy. She's had a huge crush on Edwin since we were little. "LUCKYYYYYYYY" Maddy screamed that probably Edwin could hear from L.A. "You should possibly do a google search of who the other guys are in the house to make sure that they aren't serial killers." Maddy made sense for once.  So I decide to search them up.

  So I decide to search them up

The first person that caught my eye besides my brother was the one with the dreads

The first person that caught my eye besides my brother was the one with the dreads. I then immediately fell in love. I was thinking "How old is he and whats his name??" because he fine AF. I then went onto Famous Birthdays because I remember Ed saying that hes always mauled by fans. The one with dreads name is Zion Kuwonu and he's 17 just like me. Maddy said "OMG! He fineeee your hecka lucky that you get to live with him but sadly you can't be with him unless you break things off with Caleb." Than I forgot! I still have a boyfriend and I have been trying to break things off with him for over a month because he keeps abusing me since we've been together which has been for a year and a half. I confessed to Maddy as I start to cry " He's been abusing me physically and mentally since we've been together and i'm afraid to break up with him. Thinking he might hurt me very badly". 

Authors Note- Sorry that this was long I didn't mean for it to be but this story will be juicier than before.