Chapter 6: First Date

Yesterday everyone was with their girls. I kinda felt bad for Maddy because one she was the third wheel for everything me and Austin did and she has to see her forever crush with his girlfriend but I think I will hook her up with one of the guys named Elmo he's from the UK and is gonna move out here soon so maybe. But Zion posted a picture with stupid Malu so I decided to comment 'this ain't it' and Malu blocked me lmao I've been waiting for her to fucking block me.

 But Zion posted a picture with stupid Malu so I decided to comment 'this ain't it' and Malu blocked me lmao I've been waiting for her to fucking block me

This is such a big accomplishment all the guys are so cute with girlfriends my favorite couple is Nick and Alexys. Nick constantly talks about which I think is so cute and when he visits her he buys a huge ass bouquet of her favorite flowers. Austin asked me on our first date and we went to Raising Cane's in Anaheim because its one of my favorite places to go to. After that, we went back to the house to watch some movies in my room on Disney +. during the first 20 minutes of the movie, Austin had fallen asleep on my chest so I played started playing with his pink hair it was so cute. When the movie was over I went on Spotify and put on some music and went to sleep.

(Austin P.O.V)

I asked Allanie on our first date I was so nervous that she would say no but she said yes and I remembered her saying that her favorite place to go to is Raising Cane's but it was in Anaheim but I love her so I decided to take her to Anaheim after we ate we went back and she wanted to put on a movie in her room so we put on Spiderman: Homecoming. 20 minutes in I fell asleep on Allanie's chest. The last thing I remember was when she kissed my forehead. 

{In the morning}

I remembered that I had gotten Allanie and I tickets to Disneyland tomorrow and that we're staying in the Disneyland hotel. I woke Allanie up "Hey babe pack a suitcase for a few days"  Allanie responds tiredly "Why?" "We're going to Disneyland for 3 days," she says worried "What about Maddy?" "She's gonna stay here with the guys and is gonna hang with Alexys, Tiffinay, and Charlotte." "Ok love you babe and thank you for taking me" "Your welcome I love you more".