Chapter 2: Plane Ride

SHOOT! Its 10:20 I need to head to the airport. Allanie called an Uber that will be at her house at 10:40 and it takes an hour to get to the airport from her house so she wasn't rushing. Im getting a call from Edwin.

(Call Convo)

Eddywig

Hey Sis. Have you gotten to the airport ok?

Allanie

Hey Egg. Yes thank you for asking i'll probably be in L.A around 9 your time.

Eddywig

Ok. Just wanna make sure see you at the LAX airport.

Allanie 

Ok. Can't wait to see you and meet the guys.

*Call Convo Over*

I just watched Joana Ceddia and LARRAY videos till I had boarded the plane. Then I just listened to PRETTYMUCH's music during the plane ride and Riverdale. Then I see my brother holding a sign that says BEANZ because that what he said his fan base's name is.  Then  I see Zion, Brandon, Austin with pink hair, and Nick with his shark boy lookin teeth. I run up to Egg and hugged him and he introduced me to everyone. "We're gonna go to Target and Ikea to go get me room stuff because Edwin said that the room was empty but all the rooms had their own bathroom. All the guys laughed because i told them that I brought a whole suit case just for my makeup and hair stuff and I punched them all in the arm. They all whinned "OWWWWW" then I told them that I was the only girl on a all boy football team and I was on a hip hop dance team. I joked with them " Ya'll need some help with your dancing" they whinned again "Heyyyy rude" "Ya'll i'm just speaking the truth" . Then we get back to the house with all the stuff from ikea and target and began to decorate. Everyone helped after they gave me a tour of the house I asked austin "Hey Austin can you make some dope art for my room cause im trying to kinda have the same theme like you do?" " Yea sure Allanie. What do you want?" " The big Pac-Man ghost with the crown. If that's possible?" "Yea of course." " K, Cool". ( A few hours passed and it's time for dinner) Brandon asked " What do ya'll want to eat for dinner" Zion, Edwin, and Austin said together "Pizza!" and Me and Nick both said "Pasta" and Brandon agreed with us and me and Edwin played rock, paper, scissors and I won so we got Pasta and we all agreed that we will have Pizza tomorrow night. We all ate the Pasta that me and Nick made and then I begged everyone to watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before and they finally gave in. After the Movie we all went to bed.

Authors Note- I'm going to do 2 Chapters a day so please be patient. Also let me know how you feel about the book and what I need to improve.