Chapter 3: Jealous

The next day the guys had woke up and they made breakfast. The breakfast was omletes. When i had woken up the guys had finished making food and i had brought mine to my room to facetime Maddy. When i had finished my food Edwin had walked in and asked what I wanted to do today. I told him that I wanted to meet his friends and the guys' girls. I was worried "What if Zion has a girlfriend" " I think Austin's cute too" . When everyone came over to welcome me to LA this girl who looks 15 named Malu all up on Zion and on his lap. When I saw that I went to Austin who was single and kissed him when Zion turned around to see me and Austin hugged me and asked "Will you be my girl" since I had just kissed him I responded without hesitation "Of course!". After that I started walking around talking to everyone and then I had gotten to Zion and Malu they started making out when I said "Hi guys" so I walked off  once I got back to Austin I saw everyone was gathered around me and Edwin had a cake that said "Happy 17th Birthday Allanie" I had totally forgot that it was my 17th brithday. Over the years my birthdays have always been a disapointment  so I had decided to forget about my birthday. When everyone started to sing I ran to my room and fell on my bed crying so I facetimed Maddy to tell her to fly out for a week because I missed her. So Maddy agreed and I bought her a ticket to LA and she can just stay with me in my room. Once I finished my call with Maddy, Austin walked in with one of his hoodies for me and gave it to me. Austin asked me why I had ran off from everyone I told him that my birth parents had left me in front of the Honorets when I had turned 3 and I have never really cared for my birthday because that is the day my birth parents had left me. So Austin stayed with me in my room for the rest of the night and watched a few episodes of Jane the Virgin and I fell asleep laying in Austin's arms when I woke up heard someone ring the doorbell and Austin left to see who it was and I had forgot that I had to pick Maddy up from the airport but I think Austin heard my phone ring and gave her the address.