Chapter 7: Niall Horan?!?!?!!?

(Allanie POV) I am sooo excited for my Disney trip with Austin. After Austin told me that were going I started packing while listening to one direction on my CD player and. talking to Austin. "Babe you are the sweetest I can not wait for tomorrow!" Allanie exclaims, Austin replies enthusiastically "I'm happy that you're happy". I love him so much, I can't wait to spend my weekend with my boy. Allanie questions Austin "Babe when are we leaving?" "We should leave in like 10 mins" "ok we can leave right now if you want. im ready to go ."Then lets go". 

THE NEXT DAY

your outfit:

your ears:

Instagram

  ❤    🗩   ⮚

  ❤ 🗩 ⮚

Liked by maddyrose._.and 117,860 others

tagged: theaustinporter

allaniehonoret I love spending my days with my love.💖🥰

maddyrose._. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!?!?!?!!?😭😭😭↴

  allaniehonoret you caught me :(   

theaustinporter who's the cutie?😉😍😘↴

  allaniehonoret you🙃

After a couple of hours of walking around and having fun Austin and I got some food on Main Street, we see a huge crowd of girls on the street but we can't see what it is so we investigate and we see NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION in the middle of the crowd. I am a huge fan of one direction so Austin and I make our way to the middle of the crowd just so I can say hi to Niall and say that he really changed my life. We finally got to the middle and Niall told me to meet him at the castle at 4:00 for some reason so I did. Niall told me that I was beautiful. I had almost fainted. After Niall said that Austin looked a bit angry but I really don't know why, anyways after he complimented me and proceeded to ask me for my phone number/instagram and I gave it to him cause he's NIALL FREAKING HORAN and then I took a picture with him.

Instagram

 ❤    🗩   ⮚

 ❤ 🗩 ⮚

Liked by niallhoran and 117,860 others

tagged: niallhoran and theaustinporter

allaniehonoret i just met my celeb crush at disneyland i'm in so much shock still😆😊🇮🇪

edit:he liked my post wtf!!!!!

1dfan no way lucky!

maddyrose._. GIRLLL NO WAY!!!! TEXT ME RN↴

  allaniehonoret I will☺️☺️😌

BACK AT THE HOTEL

niallhoran followed you

you got a text from +1(490)529-4274* 

Niall🇮🇪: Hey its Niall. Is this Allanie?

Allanie: Yeah its Allanie. How are you?

Niall🇮🇪: Good. I wanted to know if you have a boyfriend because you are very beautiful and I would like to take you on a date.

Allanie: Actually I have a boyfriend but we could still go to lunch or something.

Niall🇮🇪: That would be lovely i'm living in Beverly Hills currently. Would you want to go to dinner on Wednesday? and you could pick where we eat.

Allanie: I'm in west Hollywood. But yes I would love to! there is this restaurant that I love its called BOA Steakhouse I think you might like it.

Niall🇮🇪: Okay. BOA it is! Can't wait!

Allanie:Ok hope you have a great rest of your night and see you Wednesday!

Niall🇮🇪: You too!xx

*this number is made up. don't call it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who was that?" , "It was Niall." , "What did he want?" , "He asked if I wanted to hang out and I said sure. Are you okay with that?" , "Yeah totally" Austin says sarcastically. "Okay. Good night Austin." Allanie says as she kisses Austin's forehead.

(Austins POV) (mind) "she is finally asleep" as he unlocks Allanie's phone going through her and Nialls conversation. Austin starts to tear up as he goes through the conversation. "Is she gonna cheat on me?" Austin thinks. 

to be continued.....