Chapter 10: vacation pt2🔥

As we get into the party bus tommy and cj follow behind us. We party as we drink on some Hennessy and other alcohol "wild wild wild, when I'm whit you all I get is wild thoughts," I sing as I dance "wild wild wild thoughts, when in wit you all I get is wild thoughts," we all sing as we dance and chat. "So where are we going?" I asked "to a night club and we gonna party and get wasted!" Ashley yelled and we cheer and scream.

We arrived as we exit, I grab my phone and purse and we go inside as swalla blasts and I dance a little as we find a big table for everyone, cj and tommy sit next to us as they watch around. The server comes and ask for the drinks "can you bring a batch of shots please?" Beyoncé asked "shit I'm surprised to man let you wear that," Ashley said "shot me too, he said I deserve to tonight so he allowed it," I said she chuckles "shit I head to beg my husband to allow me to wear this," I laugh as the waiter brings in the shots and we all grab one "cheers to tonight's success and to our new beyhive member Adiyah," Beyoncé said "Cheerd!" We all clinked drinks and took the shot, as I grab another and take another one "damn this one strong," I said "yeah, it is, let's dance guys," Beyoncé says as we all agree and we go and dance.

~1 hour later~
~11:00 p.m~
We danced as I was drunk and danced on Ashley and we all partied and drink, we were all enjoying ourselves as I took off my heels and gave it to tommy, Beyoncé comes and we take pictures and other stuff and go back to dancing. "Woo! This shit lit!" I yelled "hell yeah," B agreed I drink some more of jack Daniels as I get more drunk and started getting wobbly but still danced "oh shit, I'm drunk as fuck," I laughed sloppy B laughed as soon i felt something on my waist and I turn to see.. Derek, even though I'm drunk I can still hold it as my heart sank, "hey babygirl," he smirked "d-derek," he nods as he pulls me close "let me go please," I said as he kisses my neck move away as he holds me tight, "stop derek," I said as I push him and he forced kissed me as I slap him.

He looks at me and then grabs "don't try me adiyah, or I swear," "Swear what nigga? What you're gonna kill me and stuff drugs in my dead body?" I asked and his face went pale "exactly now let me go, I'll make you," I threatened as he grabs my throat and Beyoncé sees this and comes over "don't you put your hands on her," B said as she pushes him off of me "who the fuck are you?" He asked "Beyoncé bitch, now don't touch her again," she said as she grabbed my hand and we leave him.

She looks at me "You ok?" She asked "yeah I'm fine, nigga get on my nerves," I said "mm, ex?" I nodded "kind of figured but let's not let that stop us from partying," I smiled as we continued to dance and partying. We party and I drink more.

~11:55~
I twerk as we all party and dance "ayyy, throw that shit back bitch," Ashley laughs as I stuck my tongue out and twerk soon I stop as I drink more, I was now fully drunk and get dizzy and wobbly as I almost fall and was caught, I couldn't really see until it soon looked like Derek "leave me alone," I push him as he grabs me again and we were against a wall "don't talk to me like that girl," he growled I smiled drunkly as he smirked he rubs his finger across my underwear I moan as I realized it's not eriks hands I push him away but didn't work.

I keep pushing but no use "let go of me Derek," I said "stop adiyah, let me fuck you," he whispered in my ear I growl as I slap him he soon punched me on the side of my eye as everything soon went black.

•Erik•
As I was playing game with jay isla came running in "daddy! Daddy!" She yelled I looked at her "what babygirl?" I asked "uncle tommy is on the phone, he said it's important," I rose a brow and took the phone "yo what's up Tom?" I asked "get down here now! Derek's here and I can't find Adiyah!" I soon shot up as I hat shoots up to "what's going on?" Hay asked "that nigga here, he has Adiyah," I soon grab isla and jay grabs the kids and we rushed out.
"Where we going?" Amara asked "to get momma," I said as I buckle her up and we leave.