Chatper 11: vacation pt3

"All night long, long, all night long, sweet love all night long."

~later on that day~
We were as a fair as me and erik were taking the kids around to play games, Erik won prizes for us as we were now playing a game, it was that ballon water game as we both try to shoot the water in the hole to fill the balloon. "Go mommy!" Amara cheers as isla cheers for erik "go daddy!" She cheers, me and erik were tie as mine popped first, "yes I won you loose," I teased erik, he smirked and I get a teddy bear as I give it to amara "thank you momma," she smiles "you're welcome baby," I said as we walk around, me and erik hold hands as the girls play around.

I soon see the slingshot and I look at erik he looks at me and raises his brow "what?" He asked "the slingshot," he looks over to the slingshot then back at me with a grin "you tryna go on?" I nodded as he takes over "you wanna come with me isla?" I asked she looked at and nodded "she bold like her daddy," I smirked as the erik and amara go and look on the side. We get in line as I check to see if she's is a good height and she's right there so she's able too, *i don't actually know the exact height but just imagine she's able to get on* it was almost our turn as the next people get shot up and isla started getting scared "it's ok baby,
It'll be fun trust me," I reassure her she hold onto me tightly as she started whining I pick her up and kiss her cheek "it's going to be alright, your gonna be right next to me isla," she whines then starts crying "you daddy to ride with you?" I asked and she looks up and nods sniffling, "Erik, come over here," I motion him to come.

He walks over with amara and he looks at me "ride with her, she's getting scared," I said he climbs over the rope as he takes isla, I get out as I hold amara "what about you?" He asked "I'll wait till after y'all done cuz somebody gotta watch amara," he nods "they going up?" She asked "yeah they're finna get on the slingshot, it's gonna go up then they're gonna come back down," I said "can I go?" She asked and I shook my head "you're to little baby," she pouts "don't when you get older, you can get on," she brightens up as we look at them and wait for them to go on.

•Erik•

We were next as I look at adiyah "yo bae record this," I said she nods and takes out her phone and record. It was our turn as I pick isla and we  go, I put her in the seat and strap her as she started whining "you alright princess, I'm right here," I kissed her cheek, as I get in and strap myself up, the staff make sure we're secure as the ball closet and she starts breathing heavy "ma calm down you're ok, I'm here," I said as she tries to reach her hand over to me and I grab it. She squeezes tightly as I chuckle "go my babies!" I hear adiyah says as I see her waving.

I wave back as isla waves a little, amara waves as I smile "you doing great isla," Adiyah said as I look to see isla looking constipated and I laugh "she looks constipated," adiyah laughs "you gonna be alright baby, it's fun," I said as she looks at me and shakes her head, I laugh as we were soon pulled back and isla starting squeezing my hand and whining "you fine ma, you ready?" I asked she shook her head and I laughed she started crying "oh god don't cry baby, you fine," I smiled "y'all want a countdown?" He asked "yeah please," I said "woo! Go babies!" Adiyah cheered as I rub isla knuckles "you fine mama," I said as he started "1," She soon started crying a little more "he haven't got to two and you crying," I laughed "2..3" we soon shot up as isla started screaming, I laughed as I sure as hell enjoyed it "I wanna get off!" She cried  "you fine ma look at the view," I said as he view was beautiful and  you can see everything.

We slowly go down as isla was still crying and whining, I chuckle "see it was that bad mama," I said "it was," she cried I palmed my face and laugh as we made it down and was able to get out, I unstrap her as I pick her and she instantly clenches onto my neck crying. I walk off as I see Adiyah laughing "my poor baby, all I heard was her screaming and you yelling woo," I laughed "these only said one and she started crying like she was scared as hell, squeezing my hand," she smirked as I calm isla, "princess stop crying you're fine," I kissed her cheek and I tried to put her down but she only clenches on me more. I chuckle as I continue to hold her. "Alright I'm finna go now," Adiyah said as she gives me her purse and glasses "Aight ma don't cry like isla nah," she flips me off as she gets in line.