Chapter 20: challenges💢

~ 2 months later~

"I am rehearsing with the whole group as we practice on the pyramid and I rehearse my solo, it's about over 200 people I believe and it's a lot to run through especially do to seeing everybody. I tend to get lonely as I would sometimes lay down and relax because I don't want to stress myself out more."

I lay down as I just watch them practice, it's now three months since I seen my family not just from FaceTime, but physically and my mind is telling me to go see my family. "How you feeling?" Beyoncé asks "just a little homesick, you know from being away from erik and the kids," she nods "yes there's a lot of sacrifices we have to make, to do things we love  and it's not always easy," she said "yes it isn't, but I'm finna start practicing now," I lean up she nods and we both get up and dance.

"My mind is telling me to be with my family, u want to focus on so many things but my mind right is focused on my family, sometimes people don't understand the sacrifices we have to make to get here,"

~next month of practice and rehearsing~

I do my practice as I twirl around and dance. I check myself in the mirror to make sure I'm doing it right. I stop for a break as I drink some water. Beyoncé comes in and smiles "someone's here to see you." She said I rose a brow confused I get up and put my water down then walked out the room. I walked down the hallway as the elevator opened to reveal erik and the girls. I gasp and cried as I cover my mouth "my babies, oh my god," I cried as they run to me I squat down and hugged them tightly. I kiss their cheeks as erik smiled and walked over, I stood up and hugged him tightly "I missed you so much," I said "I missed you too baby," he said we pull away and he grabs my chin and kisses me.

"I'm so happy to see my family, I didn't know they were coming I guess they wanted to surprised. I missed seeing my girls play and Erik's touch. It's been great to have him as my husband and have my wonderful girls amara and isla,"

I giggle as he picked me up and spinner me around "ahh put me down erik," I said he laughs as he puts me down. Amara comes and hugs my leg "oh hey baby," I pick her "lord you getting heavy and so big," I said she smiles isla walked over and Erik picked her up I kissed isla cheek "y'all need to stay babies," I said Erik chuckles " so how is the outreach?" I asked "doing good," he says I nodded

"Seeing my family watch me practicing is an amazing thing, they could see how I do things and how made it this far,"

The girls followed us dancing as we laugh. Erik smiles as he watches me.

~Erik~

"Seeing my wifey dance is the best thing I ever seen, she's always been the type to dance and was fully focused on that even if she had a job at her second dream careers she's fully put on this one. I never seen such a strong beautiful woman that would do this without making a sacrifice, I love her with all my heart and ever since I met her I knew she was the one, she's basically a female version as she's funny,sweet, but she can be mean,she's smart and intelligent,"

I continue to practice as erik gets up and comes behind me "erik what are you doing?" I ask "what I can't dance with you," He chuckles "negro you can't dance," he gasp trying to act shock Beyoncé laughs "the disrespect, this is what I get on a daily basis," he said "excuse you, I don't be doin that E," I shook my head "Aight bet, don't ask me to give you any messages when you be hurting." I open my mouth and rub to him as I jump on his back "I'm sorry," he laughs "mhm. What the hell." He says "get off my back," he said I giggle and get off he grabs me and kisses me multiple times. I giggle and push him off, "let me practice erik," I said going back over "I ain't stopping you from nothin you jumped onto me," he sat down.

"I want to make my famous proud, I want to show who I am as black Wakandan woman, I want to express my culture,"

To be continued...

I know it's short but I have to putt something out💗

Follow, comment vote ❤️💢