27. The Queen

A/N: 

Just a little heads up so you won't be confused. This is a new character's POV and this chapter is a little long than usual. 

*PMS - (premenstrual syndrome) the time when women become physically and emotionally sensitive (this the time when women get cranky). 

So without further ado, here's chapter 27!

Don't forget to leave a vote after reading! (^_^ )

-------------------------------------

Yesterday, the whole student council body was informed that the new vice-president will be officially installed and to be honest, no member of the student council was happy for this event though I noticed that the president's smile seemed to be so bright.

'He couldn't be happy that his own brother got ousted, right?'

Some of the members were actually appalled of the principal's decision. Yes, Louis Hamilton can sometimes be arrogant and narrow-minded but at least he's good at paper works unlike some other members who are only good at publicity. To make it worse, the replacement is actually the infamous second daughter of the multi-billionaire family.

Maria Lily Burnsworth

It's a name that would ring a bell to every student in this prestigious school, Celestial Kingdom. Lamentably, she isn't famous in a good way. Her infamy sparked when it was known that she is an illegitimate child of the richest family in this country. Due to her spineless attitude which I confirmed through several conversations with her; Maria Lily Burnsworth became an object of ridicule. It was also rumoured that the poor girl was practically begging for Louise Hamilton's love.

Thus, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that the mastermind of last week's commotion at the first years' building was actually her.

"Close your mouth, Amber." My childhood friend, January Amott, spoke as he slowly pushed my chin upwards making me close my mouth.

Looks like my jaw unconsciously dropped at the unusual sight which suddenly popped-up at the student council office.

It was Maria Lily Burnsworth.

Her looks were still the same but somehow, she changed.

The meek girl was gone and now in front of the student council members, Maria Lily Burnsworth walked in with an aura of confidence and elegance.

However, her presence wasn't the only surprise. At the back of Miss Burnsworth were two handsome men. I was able to recognize the black-haired young man. Who wouldn't be? He is the famous second year student; the black dragon of the Celestial Kingdom, Hannibal Raven.

As for the silver-haired guy, I know nothing of him but he could stand on equal grounds with the handsome guys in the whole country.

Miss Burnsworth and the two guys were led by Senior Lance to the conference room. He also beckoned the whole student council members to follow into the room.

"Were we misinformed? We heard that it was only Miss Burnsworth who would be introduced to the student council today." January's brown eyes glared at the unexpected visitors.

"To make the long story short, they're here to accompany me." Miss Maria replied in a lofty tone surprising all of the student council members.

January huffed. "What are you? A kindergarten student?"