Chapter 25: A fragile beauty. A realisation.

"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else." - Anonymous.

As soon as Hikari let out that scream, Dan pushed her away and slapped her across the face, knocking her down to the ground. He still had that smug look on his face. He laughed when he saw Hikari curled up into a ball, shaking uncontrollably and she cried loud for them to hear. Jotaro immediately tried to get to her, but Dan quickly block his way. "Hahaha! Geez, why is she making such a big deal of this, huh? I don't get it. Jotaro, you really need to teach this little bunny a few adult lessons. She can't be this innocent forever. If you want we could pet the bunny together." Dan laughed.

Jotaro was now shaking with anger and rage against him. He was seeing red. It was bad enough that he had to do Dan's bidding, but.... But now.... What he did went way too far!!! How dare he violate and taunt Hikari's innocence like that?! HOW DARE HE EVEN TOUCH HER LIKE THAT?!?! This sick bastard had touched his Hikari inappropriately! Right in front of him!! His sweet, innocent angel has been violated in such a scarring way. The only mercy he'd grant this son of a bitch was a quick death. The thought of it alone was enough to make Jotaro give out a laugh. "...Hehehehe," Oh, here it comes. The perfect opportunity to get his hands on him was now!

"Jotaro! What the hell are you laughing about? What's so damn funny!?" Dan snapped. Jotaro laughed again. Ooh, it was tingling. "Nothing. I'm just a bit excited. I was laughing because you're punishment is tripled and I've been waiting a while for this moment. It's just about time for payback! And I got to say it's really got me tingly!" Jotaro said with a smirk.

"Why you!" Dan punched Jotaro hard in the stomach and drives it in hard. "It would seem that we have something of a misunderstanding. I'm sorry to say, but your old man isn't long for this world. That's the reality you're facing." Dan tells him with confidence. But Jotaro gave a chuckle and said, "How sad, you don't know us very well, do you friend? And I see you don't know Kakyoin or Nemuru at all."

"Come again?!" Dan shouted.

Back with the others, Kakyoin gave a small chuckle of amusement while Nemuru held a smirk of pride. "It seems to me you're obsessed with the notion of knowing oneself. Yes, that makes sense I suppose I'm incline to agree." Kakyoin said with a smile. "But before you continue pontificating, think on this for a moment. There's another adage, "Know thy enemy." That's nothing to scoff at."

"Take a good look, buddy! You seriously haven't noticed what Shadow Mist and Hierophant Green had been doing all this time?!" Nemuru said. The Lovers looked down and was shocked to see that both lower halves of the black and green Stand had sprawled down into a massive web-like trap. They were wrapped around the ankle of each and every one of them. "My Hierophant has the power to stretch out its feelers and Shadow can manipulate her body in darkness!" Kakyoin said. "And we've been inspecting every single one of you!" Nemuru yelled out in glee.

They quickly found the real Lovers Stand with no trouble. Hierophant's tentacle was glowing brightly as a beacon and its own shadow wrapped itself around its body preventing him from moving. "GAH! How could I have not noticed something touching me?!" Lovers shouted as the two Stands gave away his position. "So you're the Stand! Emerald Splash!" "You're dead!!" The two high schoolers shouted out and their Stands made their attacks. Hierophant shot out Emerald Splash while Shadow Mist morphed her body into a snake. The emeralds hit their mark, shooting its forehead, and the black viper bit into its neck! "Success!!" Joseph and Polnareff cheered.

Without any warning, blood suddenly spurted out of Dan's forehead and two, small puncture wounds appeared on the side of his neck. Jotaro smirked as he adjusted his hat. "Well, well, what do we have here? Looks like Kakyoin and Nemuru got you pretty damn good. So I'm wondering...will I get my payback once they're done." Jotaro said. His smirked widen as he was enjoying the fearful look that appeared on Dan's face. Now that they had found the real Stand and had wounded it, Lovers panicked at began digging his way out of Joseph's head! Now with him leaving, there was nothing stopping Joseph from destroying the flesh bud in his head. He pressed his fingers on the sides of his head and transferred his Hamon over to his brain. It didn't touch the Stands, but it made quick work of the flesh bud, reducing it to dust!