Chapter 36: Iggy The Fool and Geb's N'Doul part 2

The Joestar group watched on top of the car. Wondering when and where the enemy would come attack from next. The others carefully placed Kakyoin on the front of the car where Avdol inspecting Kakyoin's wounds, with Nemuru right beside him, holding his hand. "Hey, how Kakyoin doing?" Polnareff asked.

"Not good. From the looks of things he may have blinded." Avdol told him. Nemuru's heart dropped when he said this. Polnareff looked especially worried. Hikari looked over and said, "Let me see if I can heal him." Avdol nodded and made some room for Hikari to sit beside her friend. "Try to clean his wounds and heal him as best you can, but he needs to see a doctor as soon as possible. I'm not sure if Soundless Voice is capable in fully healing something like this." Avdol told her. Hikari nodded and began to wipe the blood away from Kakyoin's face, trying to be as gentle as she can. She prayed that she could save his eyes.

"Kakyoin..." Nemuru whispered.

"But if we try to move from this spot that Stand will attack us." Joseph pointed out. "We can't afford careless mistakes." The group put their heads together but they seemed to hit a mental brick wall. While this was going on, Iggy was sound asleep inside the car. But he did slowly wake up when he caught that scent again. He took a few good whiffs around before jumping onto the car's open window. "Okay, I got most of the blood cleaned off. I'm going to try to heal him now." Hikari said as she placed her hands over Kakyoin's eyes. However, just as Soundless Voice's hands appeared over hers, the car started to shake and then the front portion was pulled into the sand.

"What the hell?!" Joseph yelled. The car was sticking straight up out of the sand. Avdol and Nemuru caught Kakyoin from falling while Jotaro held Hikari close to him as he dangled off the back. Iggy simply hoped out of the car.

N'Dool caught the sounds of tiny paws hitting the sand and recognised it as Iggy's. "That sound, it's the dog. Interesting. It leaped out of the car before I could attack. It anticipated what my Stand was going to do, seems like this dog is also going to be quite the nuisance." N'Dool said.

"The tires are in the water! Shit! What now!? The whole car's about to be pulled in!" Jotaro yelled. "We can't hold him for long." Avdol said, adjusting his hold on the unconscious Kakyoin. "Everyone, we have to move to the back!" Joseph said as they climbed to very back of the car.

"Hey you good-for-nothing mongrel! Aren't you supposed to be helping us or something!" Polnareff yelled at Iggy. Iggy just stayed unmoving laid out on the sand.

"I see. That accursed dog is too perceptive for his own good. It knows I'm four kilometres west of Joestar's group. What to do...?" N'Dool said to himself as he began to shake. He knew he needed to eliminate Hikari first if he wants to ensure the others demise, but with Iggy...he just might be a bigger problem. "Perhaps I should do away with the dog right now."

Iggy let out a yawn and stretched before laying back down closing his eyes, falling back asleep. "Yeah, sleep while we fight to survive! You're a bastard you know that?!" Polnareff yelled, really pissed.

Hearing that Iggy had actually fallen asleep on them, N'Dool let out a laugh. "Never mind. The dog is of no concern. Joestar and the others can't control that mongrel anyway. The mutt's harmless if all it does is nap. Now for the kill!"

The car rocked as the front wheels were severed off and then split in half by the enemy Stand. "Son of a bitch, the water's sharp enough to slash through our front tires!" Joseph yelled. The car shook more and then fell back. "Lean to the other side on the double! If it's trying to do what I think it is then we need to hang on for our lives!" Joseph shouted. The car hit the ground causing everyone to fly off it landing on the sand. Jotaro kept a tight hold on Hikari as they landed on the ground, making sure to keep the golden-haired girl off the sand.