Chapter 35: Iggy The Fool and Geb's N'Dool part 1

The group had driven out to the middle of the desert where they were waiting for a rendezvous set up by Joseph. A loud sound caught everyone's attention and they looked up to see a helicopter.

"They've arrived." Joseph sated with a smile.

"It's a helicopter!" Polnareff said. "Thanks for the update Captain Obvious." Kakyoin mused.

"They're here from the Speedwagon Foundation and they're looking for somewhere to land." Joseph explained.

"Speedwagon Foundation? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they the group that's looking after Mom back in Japan? They're old friends of yours, right?" Jotaro questioned. "Yeah, that's them all right." Joseph said. Everyone shielded their eyes as the helicopter landed, kicking up sand. "So what? Are we taking a helicopter from here on out?" Jotaro asked.

"Not quite. As much as I'd like to, the guys working for the Foundation aren't Stand users, so we'd be putting them at risk." Joseph said.

"Well if they're not here to give us a ride, what's the occasion then?" Kakyoin asked.

"They've brought us a new ally." Joseph said.

"Turigol. An ally?" Polnareff pondered.

"I have to warn you, he's a bit of a handful. Which is a primary reason it took so long to fetch him." Joseph said.

"Mr. Joestar! You aren't seriously considering taking him with us are you?! His presence here would only hold us back." Avdol exclaimed.

"Huh? So...do you know him too, Mr. Avdol?" Hikari asked the Egyptian fortune-teller. "Yeah, very well." Avdol said.

"Not only that, but are you saying that he might actually harm us?" Kakyoin asked.

"Correct." Avdol said, nodding in confirmation. "So be careful."

"Not so fast. This ally of ours, are you saying that he's a Stand user too?" Jotaro asked.

"Yes, that's right and his Stand is represented by the card known as, The Fool," Joseph said.

"The Fool?"

"Wait, 'The Fool'?" Polnareff laughed. "Hah! It sounds like a pretty stupid card if you want my opinion."

"You should count your blessings that he's on our side. You can't beat him." Avdol stated. Polnareff let out a small growl and walked over to grab Avdol's shoulder. 'Oh no not again.' Nemuru groaned in thought. She knew where this was going. "I suggest watching your mouth if you know what's good for you Avdol." Polnareff said. "It's true Polnareff. Now move your hand, you're hurting me." Avdol said.

"Who died and made you the boss!"

"Stop it, please. Stop fighting." Hikari said as she got in between them and separated them. "Enough, you two. The helicopter's here." Kakyoin interrupted. The front door of the helicopter opened and two men in the Speedwagon Foundation uniforms came out. Hikari had to admit the men were a little intimidating and hide behind Nemuru. The two pilots stepped out of the helicopter and walked over to Joseph. "Mr. Joestar, good to see you." He said, shaking the elder man's hand.

"Thank you for bringing him here. Must've been rough." Joseph said.

"So. Which one of you is it? Who's the Stand user?" Jotaro asked. The two men looked over a Jotaro, but they didn't say anything. "Well, are you gonna answer me or not? Is it you?" Jotaro asked, looking over at the younger looking man. "No, sir. Neither of us is the user. He's actually in the back." The younger man answered, pointing over to the back seat of the helicopter. The other guy opened the back door but there's nothing in there, except for a blanket. "In the back huh? I don't see anyone." Jotaro said.