Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Emily's POV

I felt terrible going to church with a big family. I felt terrible because I

never told my friends that I was leaving. It was so weird not praying to meet cimorelli, I used to do that all the time when the priest was boring, because I was now living with them.

The next day at ~6:00 AM

"So, I'm sorry to say this but you might have to do a couple more hours of school and do some on the weekends. That's if you want to get up to where Lauren is or you can go at a really slow pace and be where dani is." Mrs. Cimorelli said to me. It's my first day of school in the cimorelli household. It's so weird not having to do much to go to school.

"I'd love to do the first choice." I answered her. I was up for the challenge and I really want to skip a grade. Plus, news feed in my twitter and instagram accounts have blown up and no one will text me. All of my friends have shun me out of their lives. I won't have many distractions.

"Alrighty, I want to do some placement tests today in each subject..." Mrs. Cimorelli started.

8 hours later

I'm finally done with school. It wasn't that hard and my teacher is amazing haha. All of the others only do about 4 to 5 hours of school while I do 8. The girls have really long music practices and recording sessions and different things with the band after their schoolwork is done. Dani and Lauren did one of their sugar and spice videos today and Lauren is editing it, finally!

"Wow, you are much smarter than what your old teachers thought. You got A's on all of the tests. I always say 'Don't underestimate, those who have a slower rate.' Your rate might be a little slow but I can help you and you'll be at Lauren's rate in about 3 months." Mrs. Cimorelli said.

"Thank you haha, Mrs. Cimorelli." I replied.

"Oh, please call me mom or Lynne." She said.

"Uh... I don't know what I should call you. None of those three choices are very comfortable for me yet." I answered.

"Honey boo boo, you call me anything appropriate except for Mrs. Cimorelli, honey." I couldn't help but laugh at her response, now I know where her children get their funny sense of humor.

"Okay, mama cim!" I replied.