Chapter 25 and 26

Author's Note: WARNING!!! This part of the story has a scene not suitable for children. I'm sorry if I have scarred you and if I have made you think much differently about a certain person. I have warned you haha, it fit the story line. :)

Chapter 25

1 week later

Lauren's POV

Dani has been doing great since that terrible night. It's been very hard at school, everything is falling apart. It's hard to say I'm doing fine to all of my friends and teachers when inside, I fell terrible. Dani is feeling much better and my mom has died. My mom stopped breathing for two minutes but God was watching over her and sent her back with us. Tomorrow, Emily and I are going on a class trip to Washington, D.C. Emily wasn't going to go but I convinced her to come because she is definitely more than a friend. It seems like she's the best sister I've ever had too and she's only been in my life for a couple of months. She showed us something amazing she made. Yesterday, she gathered all of us after dinner and showed us a video she uploaded onto her YouTube no one knew about. It had all of our most inspirational videos/covers. I was very touched that she put all of the time in doing it and coming up with great inspirational verses she made up in between each video.

The next day in Washington, D.C.

Emily's POV

Lauren and I are in the place I used to call my home. She was terrified on the plane but me and some of our friends comforted her. To cut back on expenses, Lauren and I are staying in my old house. I could tell everyone felt bad when Christina and Katherine asked me to pay for Lauren and I. It will be strange because I haven't talked to any of my friends from here until a few days ago. All of my friends are going to throw a little party for me.

I don't even know why my class is here. We are supposedly touring but we have half of the days of doing whatever we want and going to the malls nearby. In the midst of this all, we will be visiting my old school and sitting in the classes. I know it's going to be very hard for me but I must do what my teacher says.

On the plane ride, I managed to get good service on my iPhone and go on the Internet. I checked my instagram and twitter. Something caught my eye, Lisa tweeted something. She hadn't tweeted in about 2 months but it's better than the rest of her family who haven't tweeted at all.

LisaCim: Sometimes I wonder why I'm here but I know God has blessed me to stay here. My family is messed up #fuckmylife #carssuck Xx

It was a kind of confusing tweet for the fans. They were both happy that Lisa was not dead but very confused and surprised that she used fowl language. I feel terrible that I couldn't drop the news about my foster parents and Dani. No one feels comfortable about telling it to the world yet. I looked around on twitter more. I felt even worse because some very famous celebrities were wondering where the Cimorelli's have gone. Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, Megan and Liz, Ryan Beatty, Ryan Beatty, Liam Payne, and Taylor Swift were all wondering where we have been. I was kind of surprised that Liam and Taylor have heard of cimorelli.

After I looked at my social networking sites and feeling happy after going on tumblr and pinterest, I went to YouTube. I was very surprised that my video had 59,113 views. I only posted it yesterday and I don't think anyone knew about my channel. I looked at the comments. A tear fell down my cheek as all of the comments kept saying how amazing my video is and everyone kept asking where cimorelli is. I shouldn't have had that little commentary at the end saying thank you for watching.

After not being able to see the comments saying how great my brother is, asking where cimorelli is, how great this video is, and saying I'm a great poet, I finally typed in my brother's channel into the search. I was surprised to see the amount of videos and subscribers he had. He had over 100,000 subscribers and about 20 covers and a few random videos. I put my earbuds in and listened to his cover of "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. I felt my throat close and a tear fall down my cheek, it was beautiful. I nearly broke down but quickly hid my tears and looked out the plane's window.

All of the comments were about how great of a singer he is, how hot he is, how great of a guitar player is, how much girls wanted to marry him (ew, that's disgusting, he's only 19), and asking about me and my foster family. Too bad I haven't talked to Dylan since that Skype call back when everything wasn't that bad. I just keep imagining my parent's smiles at how great Dylan is doing, ugh, I miss their big, warm smiles. If only my parents were still alive....

Chapter 26

The next day

Lauren's POV

Emily went off after we had a little tour of the monuments. It was quite boring, everyone took a ton of pictures and were really happy. They are probably glad that they don't have to go to school for a week. Emily and I stood towards the back of the crowd and tried our best to resist our friends taking pictures with us. I wore a Washington Nationals SnapBack, some sunglasses, a sweatshirt I got from a DC vendor, and a pair of jeans, I didn't want to be recognized by anyone. Emily wore a sweatshirt from her old high school, a pair of jeans, and a pair of ray bans. I don't get how she has so much money to have an iPhone and ray bans... But we both were afraid of seeing fans.

Emily is now at a party. She really wanted me to go but I refused, I'm far too tired and I don't know any of her friends. I kind of felt bad for her because she really hasn't kept in touch with them and never said goodbye to them.

I'm back at Emily's house watching some TV and eating a ton of food. I haven't been alone in so long. It's nice to have some quiet time by myself so I can cry about how much of a terrible life I have now.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knocked on the door. Without thinking, I immediately opened it. I was surprised to see the guy my mind has been on a lot recently. It was Josh. I hadn't talked to him since my first day of starting high school.

"Um... Hi? What are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked him.

"Lauren, you've been on my mind so much." he said. I didn't invite him inside but he came into the house, then closed and locked the door.

I was confused, I just looked at him. My eyes soon got lost in his and my face got closer to his. He closed his eyes and leaned towards my face. I closed my eyes and smashed my lips into his smooth lips. Soon enough, I deepened the kiss and our lips were moving in unison as we moved them in circles. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as we headed to the bedroom closest to us.

I didn't care what would happen, no one really cares about me anymore. My parents are slowly dying anyways.

We got to the bed and he took off his shirt. Slowly, he took my shirt and jeans off. I was lost in his kissing to notice and I couldn't stop myself from getting on top of him. I kept kissing him without a care in the world.