Chapter Twenty Four

Yes I'm updating again. After I just updated yesterday. Only because I Iove Yall. 😊

Nash's POV

I don't know if I should tell Callie yet. She's deserves to know but I don't want to upset her or make her feel unsafe. I guess I'll just tell her when we get back to the hotel.

We've already ordered our food and they already brought it out. I lost my appetite a little after seeing that picture. If I'm feeling a little scared and worried I wonder how Callie would feel. I need to stop thinking about this and focus on this date right now.

"That looks good."

"Want to try some?"

"No thank you." I smile.

She set her fork down and stopped eating. I guess she was done. I was done my self.

I could feel my hands start to sweat. I started getting really nervous.

The waiter set our ticket down. I went ahead and paid for it.

"Callie I need to talk to you."

"Go for it babe."

I reached across the table and grabbed her hands. My hands were wrapped around hers.

"I can't be selfish around you. All my life I admit I was selfish and I would put my self before others, but not with you. You're so special to me. You make me smile, laugh, and make me feel as if there's no world around me. You're so beautiful and I love the way you crinkle your nose when you smile or laugh and the way your face lights up when your happy. I also love the way you have to get on your tippy toes to kiss me. Just the little things about you make me feels so damn lucky to have you in my life. You're so sweet and such a down to earth girl. With that being said I'm giving you this."

I looked at her and her eyes were glossy and full of tears and she still had a smile on her face.

She opened the box and looked speechless, literally.

"Nash this is so beautiful. I don't even know what to say."

"Well I do." She handed me the ring to put on her finger.

"This is a promise ring."

"I promise to care for you always. I promise to always be there for you no matter what. Most important I promise to love you unconditionally. Because that's what I feel about you Callie, I love you." I said sliding the ring on her finger.

We both stood up and she came around to my side of the table. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. She pulled away and crashed her lips on to mine. It was just a short kiss.

"I love you too."

~

Callie's POV

I couldn't stop looking at the ring. It is so beautiful. It's a silver ring with a heart in the shape of diamonds. On each side of the heart it has our name. On the inside it also has an engraving saying I love you always & has the date we got together on it.

We made it home about thirty minutes ago. Nash was in the shower and I'm waiting for him to get out. Keeli and Cam haven't made it home yet.

For some reason I really want some hot chocolate.

I knock on the bathroom door. "Hey babe, do you want any hot chocolate? I'm going to get some."

"Yes please."

I walk out the door and find the flight of stairs. I walk down them really fast. It's so quite down here and it felt like someone was behind me.

I made it to the lobby and grabbed two mugs. I poured the water in the cup and put both of them in the microwave. I take the cups out and pour the hot chocolate into the cups. I stir it up and put the marshmallows in.