Chapter 3 : Shyness and Fear

Chapter 3 is here~ yay well I still don't own Junjou Romantica~ but I do own this so that's fine! Well anyway let the chapter begin~Nya

Misaki POV

After we had both finished our meals I suggested that we go to bed. I wanted to make sure Usagi was well rested for his big day. Thankfully Usagi had agreed to sleeping, thankfully Usagi didn't try anything funny on me. He was too tired and collapsed on the bed.

Usagi I hope you gave fun tomorrow

I smiled at the sleeping Usagi, thinking about how he would react to his gift. I felt my face go red at the thought so I shook my head to try and clear away my embarrassment.

Wait, what should I say to Usagi when I present his gift?

Maybe I should write something down and memorize it..

I got up from the large bed me and Usagi shared carefully, not wanting to disturb him. I quietly got hold of a pencil and a piece of paper and began writing. When I finished I re-read it, making my face turn red. I crumpled it up and threw it into the garbage then I slouched at the desk I was sitting on.

There's no way I can say something so embarrassing..

Especially when I give Usagi his gift..

How did stuff like that even enter my mind! Sheesh

I gave up and went back into bed with Usagi, I tried to forget the embarrassing words I had written for him. As I laid back in the warm and comforting bed I allowed my dreams to overtake me.

It felt like I had just closed my eyes when I was awoken by the suns rays slipping through the curtains. I groaned and rolled over, wanted a little more sleep. I shot up when I remembered it was Usagi's birthday.

I've got to make breakfast!

I quietly got up and ran down the stairs earning me a stab of pain in the chest, I placed my hand on my chest how people usually do when they're in pain. I looked down and saw slight blood.

Gah! It must have opened slightly from my sudden movement!

I grabbed the first aid kit and removed my shirt so I could bandage myself up after I applied disinfectant. I sighed when I finished, relieved that it had stopped bleeding.

I'm not gonna tell Usagi about this, it'll ruin his birthday.

I focused my attention back to breakfast. I prepared fried salmon and white rice for us, I looked at the set table content then went to go upstairs to wake up the sleeping Usagi. When I reached the stairs I saw Usagi had already awoken and was at the top of them.

"Morning.."

Usagi groaned half asleep as he trudged slowly down the stairs, I couldn't help but sigh. We sat at the prepared table and began to eat.

"Usagi, how're you feeling?"

I was curious to find out what Usagi was feeling on his birthday. He munched a little more on his salmon then responded.

"I was Feeling terrible but not anymore, thanks to Misaki"

His voice was calm and smooth, I began to blush. Usagi suddenly dropped his fork on his plate and looked at me slightly worried as he pointed towards my chest.

"Misaki...why is your chest bandaged?"

I could hear the worry in his voice. I looked down and noticed that the bandages went a little over the neckline of my shirt.