Chapter 8 : What happened?

Chapter 8 is here~ I Don't own Junjou Romantica at all only this fanfic which is good enough! Anyway let the chapter start! It's all Usagi because well... Misaki is kind of unconscious

Usagi POV

I rushed home in my red foreign sports car. My hands gripped the wheel tightly, as I thought about why Misaki would call and not respond.

Maybe he's hurt, or maybe he phoned the wrong number and was surprised...

No, he would have responded and told me sorry

Misaki... Please be okay!

When I arrived at my apartment I left the car, not bothering to lock the doors. I was to worried about Misaki to care if it was stolen.

"Misaki!"

I called out as I entered the apartment, I was greeted with an eerie silence, my heart was still pounding in my chest. I needed to see Misaki, I needed to make sure that he was okay.

"Misaki!"

I called again as I looked around the apartment, when I entered the living room my blood ran cold. There I saw the floor covered in blood, it looked like something out of a murder scene.

"Misak-"

My voice caught in my throught as I laid my eyes in my bloody Misaki, he was clutching the phone and had the end table on top of him.

Oh god Misaki!

I ran to my emerald eyed lover and held his frail body in my arms, he was slightly warm, he had a trail of blood from his mouth.

It doesn't seem like his injury opened again...

What the hell happened..

Damn, what am I doing wasting my time here?!

I need to get Misaki help!

I carried my fragile Misaki to the car, I could have called an ambulance but I knew my sports car would get my Misaki there sooner.

I better not be too late..

Please Misaki..

Stay with me..

I drove even faster to the hospital than I did on the way home, I had to occasionally swerve my car to make sure we didn't get into an accident. I knew that my Misaki's body was not strong enough to handle even more damage than he already had.

I kept anxiously looking over at my Misaki who saw in the passenger seat, his chest was barely rising and falling. I knew I needed to hurry.

I sighed with relief when we finally arrived at the hospital, the drive felt like it had lasted forever. I picked up my Misaki and ran him into the hospital.

"Help! He needs medical assistance!"

I called out, my voice was dry but some doctors and nurses saw me. They took one look at the bloody Misaki in my arms and immediately took him to an examination room. I went to follow but I was stopped by one of the nurses. I looked at her slightly angry.

I want to be with my Misaki!

He needs me!

"I'm sorry sir but you need to fill out some forms as you wait in the waiting area"

I was angered at the nurse but I obeyed, I didn't want to take any of her time away that she could be using to help my Misaki.

I went to the waiting room grudgingly and began to fill out the forms on Misaki past health conditions. The questions were simple and I was slightly thankful for something to do as I wait for news about Misaki. Misaki, you better be okay!

I can't stand the thought of losing you..

I don't care if it takes my entire fortune, I will find a doctor who can make you better if need be.

I just want my innocent Misaki to be okay.

After I finished filling out Misaki medical forms I handed them into the front desk, I also took the chance to see if there was any information on my little Misaki's condition. My heart sank when the nurse told me that my Misaki's condition was unknown except for the face that he was taken in for some minor operations. I was slightly thankful that the operations were only minor, I didn't think my Misaki would be able to handle another big operation after his last one.

I went back to my seat in the waiting area and sighed, it was just like the last time I found my Misaki covered in blood.

My Misaki has never done anything wrong

He's never caused harm to others

Never once blamed another for his small misatakes

He takes in all blame for himself and carries it alone

Why do bad things always happen to an angel who is as innocent as my little Misaki?

It's just not fair...

I waited for what seemed like an eternity, I jumped up when I heard a doctor calling for a person about Misaki.

"Here!"

I called and ran up to the doctor, who motioned me to follow him.

I sighed nervously as he lead me to Misaki's room.

"How's Misaki?..."

I was scared to know the answer but at the same time I knew I needed to know if I was to keep my sanity.

"Takahashi-kun is no longer in danger of death. His critical condition before was caused by an infection from his wound. The infection had spread into his lungs and some white blood cells entered through the semi-permeable wall to exterminate the infection, however the chemicals released by the white blood cells wore away the lung walls. Over time blood seeped inside of them and eventually made a part of the lungs wall that were already weakened to burst hence the blood loss. Misaki was drowning in his own blood as he was bleeding internally, the infection was likely caused by the early discharge of Takahashi-kun from his last visit at the hospital. You're very lucky you found him, he would have most likely died."

I couldn't believe the doctors words, the reason this all happened was because Misaki was discharged early last time.

This time, no matter how much I want to, I won't get Misaki discharged early.

When the doctor opened the door to Misaki's room I rushed inside, I ran right to my little sleeping Misaki and held his hand.

He had an oxygen mask and an IV attached to his arm, I looked at the doctor confused.

"You said he was okay? Why use any oxygen mask and an IV?"

The doctor smiled kindly, as if he understood my concern.

"Usami-San it's to help with his breathing, he was drowning before so the mask will help him improve quicker. The IV is helping to keep Takahashi-Kun healthy"

I sighed with relief at the doctor's explanation.

My Misaki, I'll keep a better eye on you from now on

I smiled as I took in Misaki's calm expression as he slept

Me: chapter 8 is finished! It's kind of hard to make a average sized chapter with only one POV

Usagi: I'm glad you didn't murder Misaki

Me: •~•... Or did I?

Usagi: what?!?

Me: I'm joking Usagi

Usagi: >^> not a nice joke..

Me: the story still has a lot more after this~

Usagi: shouldn't it end after getting out of hospital?

Me: nope :D

Usagi: hmm

Me: hope ya liked this chapter~