Chapter 10 : Hostage

Chapter 10 is here~ hehe unexpected at the end of chapter 9, what is Ren's ambition what does he want?! I don't own Junjou Romantica~ let le chapter begin~

Usagi POV

I stood there in the doorway with the doctor, my hands were fists and I was trembling as Misaki's captor held him by the neck. I heard the heart monitor beeping erratically, I could see that Misaki was turning pale as he was strangled. I went to save him but the man tightened his grip on my poor Misaki's neck. Misaki made a strangled cry of pain.

"What do you want with Misaki?!"

I could hear my voice waver, I was terrified. My Misaki was at this mans mercy and if I tried to save him, all that man had to do was tighten his grip even more to end my precious Misaki's life.

The man laughed

"The names Ren, I just want to play with Misaki. The last time we played was so much fun, I want to paint pain all over this emerald eyed boy all over again. I want to hear him scream in agony as I destroy his dignity"

The man now known as Ren laughed, I noticed Misaki flinch as the man laughed.

Was he the one who hurt Misaki before?!? Was he the one who..... I so want to kill him..

"If you lay a single hand on Misaki I swear I'll..."

I threatened the man, the doctor had run away. I assumed he went to get help, knowing that right now Ren held all the cards in his little plan.

"No no Usagi-chan I'll be leaving with Little Misaki"

I flinched when Ren addressed me as 'Usagi-Chan' I hated being addressed by this psychopath by my nickname and with 'chan'.

"Ren I'll give you any amount of money You want.. Just please let Misaki go.."

Ren shook his head, he tilted Misaki's face towards his own and kissed him. My eyes went wide in shock at the sight of my crying Misaki being forced into a kiss. It took all my self control not to attack the man, I knew it would in danger Misaki's life.

"Gah you little! How dare you bite my tongue!"

Ren shook Misaki back and forth by his neck, I saw blood coming form Ren's mouth.

Misaki you idiot... Don't endanger yourself

I could feel warm tears fall down my face as I watched helplessly as Ren harmed my Misaki.

Isn't there anything I can do that wont risk Misaki's life?!

Ren pulled out a knife, my eyes went wide, he waved the knife in front of Misaki's face. His emerald eyes that were half closed from pain shot wide open with horror. Ren laughed cruelly and ran the blade across Misaki's left cheek, Misaki winced as crimson blood began to flow down his cheek.

"Haha beautiful! The colour red is the most vibrant one of them all!"

Ren began to laugh madly, as he licked the blood off Misaki's cheek, Misaki tried to move his head away but Ren held him in place. I looked around frantically looking for anything that would help me save Misaki.

I suddenly heard Ren curse, I put my attention back towards Misaki and Ren and saw that Misaki had managed to kick himself away from his captor. He went to run towards me, I went to grab Misaki's arm and pull him towards me but Ren leaped onto Misaki's back and dug the knife into the back of Misaki's spine, Misaki screeched in pain.

Misaki no!

How dare you harm my Misaki!

I saw the opening and pushed Ren off of Misaki, the knife was still lodged into my lovers back, I couldn't help him because I was too busy holding the maniac underneath me who was frantically struggling.