Chapter 4 : Lost pride, Love you

Chapter 4 is here~ yay well I don't own Junjou Romantica at all but that's fine.. Even though I want to own it, anyway let the chapter start. Misaki loses some pride in this chapter..

Misaki POV

I've seen this in a lot of anime and manga..

So it must be true right? Boys love when their lovers dress like this?

I had put on Usagi's gift then looked in the mirror. I had two brown fuzzy cat ears on and a tail, I also wore I nice black collar that was semi-loose around by neck. I fell to my knees with a huge blush on my face.

I can't do this!

What the hell was I thinking?!? I messed up!

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Misaki, you okay?! I heard a loud bang"

I heard Usagi's footsteps getting closer.

Oh god!

What do I do?!

I tried to remove the ears and tail but I gad fastened them on too well, I looked around panicked and decided that if I couldn't get them off, I might as well use the gifts and act all adorable. Went to hide behind the door but figured it would be a bad idea if Usagi slammed it open so I decided to hide on under the bed ready to pounce like a cat.

I'm going to throw away a lot of dignity because of this..

I hope this makes him happy

"Misaki?"

I heard Usagi call as I heard the door open, he walked near the bed. Once he was close enough, I pounced at Usagi's feet, gently so as not to make him fall.

"Mi-Misaki?"

Usagi looked down at me with pure surprise in his lavender eyes. I could tell I was blushing big time but I grabbed Usagi and slightly hung off of him, I made the cutest face I could and looked up at the startled Usagi.

"Usagi I see you Nya"

I playfully said, he knelt down so he was face to face with me.

"Misaki.. What's wrong"

This is so embarrassing..but I can't stop now..

Usagi seemed genuinely confused about why I was acting like this, I tilted my head and put a finger on my lips innocently.

"Usagi forgot? Nya"

I made my voice seem a little childish, I noticed Usagi's face begin to have a very faint blush.

He likes this!

"Was I supposed to remember something?"

Usagi asked, he moved his head closer to my face, I took the opportunity to grab his tie and pull him closer so his head was beside mine.

"It's your birthday Nya"

I purred into his ear, he moved back and looked at me in surprise. I put my hand to my mouth and laughed lightly.

Usagi forgot his birthday, how is that even possible?

"Misaki you would do this for me?"

Usagi looked so happy that I put away my pride. It made me also happy, because I made him truly happy on his birthday. Words suddenly popped into my head from the other night, my blush gut even deeper. I sat crossed legged and my hands were in front of me do I could lean towards Usagi.