Prologue

January of the year 3033, an asteroid from the vastness of space take its course to the little blue planet called earth. This big chunk of space rock is said that comes from earth's neighboring galaxy 350 million light years away. The space rock was coursing its way in the pitched black color of space seems likely that it is attracted by the gravitational pull of the planets and the sun. The rock's trajectory and the point of impact was said set to the Pacific but while in its course, the rock was completely shattered in bits and pieces while commencing its impact to the earth's atmosphere due to pressure and friction to earth's surrounding air preventing a mass destruction on earth inhabitants. Scientists and experts started to investigate this phenomenon and concluded that the space rock emits waves of radiation that is not same as man known radiation structure, they called it cosmic radiation. They also stated that this radiation can somehow re-arranged and edit living organisms' genetic compound and structure. This phenomenon puzzling the greatest minds on earth for the past ten years.

Ten years has passed...

Dr. Clare Spencer is an expert in genetics and has an interest in investigating genetic mutations. The 3033 meteorite lit her interest and starts to investigating debris of the giant space rock. She extensively run tests on the rock for at least 6 years and still do not find any clue on the how's and the why's of the rocks. She was on her lab and studying the radiation of the space rock emits.

Dr. Spencers: It is quite amusing how this rock fallen from the sky, million light years away from the earth. The radiation it emits is not same as the structure known here on earth. It is horrendous to think on how it edits and change genetic structures of living beings exposed to the radiation it emits. Prepare the apparatus I will check again thoroughly the specimen.

Equipment Team Head: We studying it for heaven knows how long, but we still can't pinpoint on how it affects living organism genetic structure. Maybe it is just a rock after all fallen from space.

Dr. Spencers: We can't be quite sure about that! Team let's call it a day. I will render extra more hours for checking the specimen.

While Dr. Spencers examined the rock, she accidentally bulged the apparatus and the specimen fell on the ground. Claire immediately pick the rock with its forceps and is about to place the specimen on its dish, suddenly it protrudes a bright yellow-green glow that lights the face of the doctor. Clare felt a mild ache on his head and gravitating its intensity. Clare fell on his feet due to the feeling of her head that about to explode and her eyes shut tight.