Chapter 5: Training Pt. 1

Melanya being the leader of Murder 21, gathered the group and start to organize and form their line of command. Murder 21 is designated for search and intel, they will be responsible to gather firsthand data and analysis on unspecified GMO's. Melanya divided the group into three sections: 1st, 2nd, 3rd command. Melanya is the sole member of the first command. She will be the one who will take order from the Eagle sector. The second command will be responsible for the medic and communication and the third command will be the spies and the frontlines. The second command consists of Clare (communication)-A, Cyrus and Dao (Medic)-B. The third command consists of Luna, Kyla, Giovanni (frontlines)-A Chad and Ashyll (spy)-B. The Owl sector are the one who is responsible for monitoring the behavior and the genetic activity of each crows. They insert chip on each crows' necks to give electric impulse to gather data from their blood and neurons. It also gives a sedative and an electric shock based on the host body. Murder 21 is assigned to have a training mission in the coastal islands of Australia. They are advised to gather intel and data about the rampaging growth of flora and fauna in that specified area presumably because of the radiation emitted by the activated debris of meteorite 3033. Silvers sent Melanya's team at midnight so some of the flora and fauna are active. Each member has a radio unit and Melanya designed it to centralized all the communication to Clare and Melanya will be the one to disseminate the info using her powers. After their helicopter landed on the coast the Murder 21 turn on their communications and geared up their ammos.

M: Clare Third Command B will be the first to enter the islands. I need first a 10-30 minute run down in the first couple of meters in the mouth of the forest before we can penetrate the whole island. Third Command A will be the back-up after 3-B finished their recon and intel.

Clare translate M's orders and channel to each team members the line of command. They are allowed to use the channel one at a time preventing overloading on Clare's and M cerebral capacity in processing information and data. Chad and Ashyll start to enter the island and scan the forest. Chad used her night vision to see the overall surrounding like it is in broad light. Chad is simultaneously sending reports of what he saw in the island through M telepathic abilities and Clare's multilingual translations. Ashyll on the other hand is taking the defense role. She can lure away the impending threats of varied fauna in the island. Because of her limitation on her perception cone they must move silently to avoid startling many species at the same time.

M: 3-B be wary of the floras. They have no eyes so intimidation will not be very effective. Be careful to not touch their spores or activate their defense mechanism. We must find where is the source of their rampant and amok.

Chad (speaking in south African translated by Clare): I inspect almost a fifth of the first forest we enter. Flora and fauna here seem do not behaved inappropriately but the size of them are no argued double even triple.

Clare: Ashyll, did your intimidation on fauna seems to have some chain reactions on their habitat? M wants an overview on the current situation so she can plan our entrance. Ashyll?.. Ashyll come-in.

Clare: Chad where's ashyll? She is not responding on her radio?

Chad: Sh*t, Sh*t! She ran away and left her radio. The flowers and plants around start to release their pollen it so bright I can't see!

M: 3-B is down and one is MIA all 3-A prepare to enter. Cyrus you will be a part of 3-1 to rescue Chad and Ashyll. Don't startle anymore plants and animals let reduce the scale of the problem.

Cyrus of the medical team of and the frontlines start to barrage in the forest and find ashyll and chad's whereabout.

Luna: Shit M? I thought they were spies? They are two persons and they still even cause this large commotion? Try to think of replacing your team M.

Clare: Luna, focus on the mission. Chad is down. Don't engage on more conflict with the surroundings.

Luna: You know? You can't give me orders Clare you're just a medium.

Luna start to barraging forward and firing guns and macheting the plant and the animals in the forest. The other third commands follow Luna and start rampaging their skills and powers. Giovanni start to create gushes of wind making a small tornado through the forest making flowers pollens, leaf and trunks concentrated in the course of the wind. Kyla start to breath heavily and open her mouth and a loud bang of sound and shockwave cut the woods and animals in the east side of the forest. The frontlines start to lawnmow the whole islands.

M: What are you doing. It is not included to your orders. It will chain an effect and we will be stranded here.

Luna: We can end this now! We don't need your cheapskate plan.

The waters beside the islands start to wave horrendously. The sharks and the whales start to circle around the island and eating their exit boats and helicopters. Giovanni continue to brew his storm in the center of the island and start to carved a whole in the land. Big worms, snails and ants start to arise. Angry birds and forest mammals start to claw their way out of their homes. M, Clare and Dao is in the outer part of the forest. Kyla, Luna, Cyrus and Giovanni are in the entrance. Chad is in the deep woods and Ashyll is missing. Spores starts to come out of the forest and approached M, Clare and Dao position. Dao hit by the pollen of unknown plant start to sweat out his steroid like sweat. M and Clare start to help Dao but their hormones, muscles and tissue start to be excited because of the chemical Dao secrete. Clare starts to speak random languages while M is broadcasting it in the entire island. The team all lay flat on the ground because of severe head ache and confusion because of Clare and M. The forest starts to fight back and entangle the group pull them in the deep woods.