Chapter 3: Meeting the Flock

"Commence the Forage! The Murder Number 21 is on the verge of existence" said by a middle-aged man wearing black coat and a black tie. The man has gray colored hair and blue eyes, he also wears a pin in his coat with the word 'Capt. Silvers' embedded on it.

Capt. Silvers: Welcome to the forage, we invited you to participate on this assembly to form a team based on your newly acquired set of abilities. All of you have no idea on why you suddenly acquired those skills.

Captain Silvers tap a menu in the large screen in the front side of the hall and a series of images and graphs suddenly starts to appear. There is a footage of the debris of the meteorite 3033 and a map with hot spots indicating the whereabouts of the impact. Silvers signals his personnel to assist Clare and the other persons wearing same clothes like her to sit on chair that surrounds a large rectangular table. After all of them take seated, two men were placed in the back of their seat carrying firearms. Silvers called professor Wright to explain the phenomenon happened to them.

Dr. Wright: The meteorite 3033 is a celestial body from the neighboring galaxy that attracted by sun's gravitational pull. It's was expected to land in the waters of the pacific but the earth's atmosphere completely destroyed the asteroid and it scatters it debris across the globe.

While Dr. Wright were explaining about the meteorite he stopped when a person wearing same clothes as Clare stands up and start to talk, she has cables attached to the skin of her shoulders and the cables are attached on an apparatus. The apparatus has a transparent fluid in it and has a tag attached to it embedded with the words Patient 152: Luna Lothbrook.

Luna: Cut the cra*p,I don't need those useless things. Don't act like we are a school and nothing serious is happening! What do you need to do this to me? What the f**k is happening to me?

Dr. Wright: 152, Luna Lothbrook. I love the attitude but settle down, the forage will not be completed without introductions.

Luna: F**k your shitty introductions were not animals here were humans! You know, I'm done!

Luna pull the cables attached to her skin, one of the men behind her point a gun on her head and shout 'freeze!'. Clare and the others were surprised on the quick turn of events. Luna froze still but after a few seconds when she regained her composure, she faced the man. Now, the gun was pointing on her forehead. Captain Silvers extend her hands forward acting to stop the commotion.

Silvers: Luna, settle down we will not hurt you.

Clare: You will not hurt me? You run series of tests on me without my permission, What to harness my obtained power? You will never control me!

Silvers raise his hand and a gun fired and Luna drop on the rectangular table. Clare and others both froze on the horrific event that seen by their eyes. Silver stands still in the corner of the room as if he was waiting of something to happen. A guy beside Luna extends his right hands to Luna's forehead where she was shot and his left hand touch the man who shot Luna on his hand. Suddenly the man screams in pain. He rolled to the floor because of the pain he checked his hand for injuries but he can't find one. Suddenly Luna starts to move and pull her head upward the injury on her forehead were lowly healing and the bullet drop from her head. Silvers clap his hands and said 'Bravo! Bravo, these crows are eager to take a flight'.