[03] Fangs

CHAPTER THREE
fangs

◉◉◉

The moon shined bright in the sky, lighting a boy's way as he wandered the grounds of the school. He'd arrived early, but for what? There were hardly any monsters around, besides the few witches and occasional other vampires. There were other creatures Jungkook couldn't recognize as he walked, but he didn't care enough to really learn.

He knew he'd been dormed with a werewolf, of all creatures. Ever since he'd been somewhat avoiding going back, in case the wolf decided to arrive early as well. The boy sighed, running his tongue over his dull fangs and frowning.

No one had heard of a vampire without fangs in his town, a place where everyone had grown fangs in their early teens. But then Jungkook turned sixteen and he still lacked one of the things that would define him as a vampire, it sickened him. Quite literally. Without his fangs, he couldn't feed properly. Instead, he relied on painful tubes forced into his mouth at odd angles to get the blood he needed. The whole process was humiliating and he tended to just go without eating for periods of time to avoid it, but he can only go so long before it truly is necessary that he eats.

Jungkook looked up to the moon and sighed, shaking his head before deciding to head back to the dorms. He'd have to face his dormmate one day or another.

◉◉◉

The night passed and soon it was the next day, the day in which students were supposed to arrive. It was getting to be later in the afternoon and Jungkook sat alone in his room. He was beginning to wonder if he'd gotten lucky and his dormmate chose to drop out and not come to Bangarde. Just as he was getting his hopes up, the main door swung open and in walked the werewolf.

Jungkook ended up staring at the boy, practically analyzing the new person who stood in the doorway.

"Kim Taehyung. Touch my shit and die." The wolf suddenly spoke up, shooting a glare at Jungkook before storming off to his room and slamming the door a bit.

"Tch, feisty mutt..." Jungkook muttered to himself, shaking his head only to jump when he heard the low voice call back.

"I heard that, bitch!" Taehyung yelled from his room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before getting up and opening Taehyung's door. "Good, I was hoping your overactive ears would hear me."

Taehyung growled, getting off his bed and clenching his fists as he glared at Jungkook. "I didn't ask to be roomed with an arrogant vampire of all things. I should be with the wolves!"

"Guess you were too pathetic to be considered a 'wolf'." Jungkook smirked. Although his victory was short since he was suddenly tackled to the ground by Taehyung.

"Say that again." Taehyung snarled, baring his teeth at Jungkook.

"I bet you're one of those..what do you call them... Omeg-" The vampire didn't get to finish his taunt due to Taehyung delivering a hard punch to Jungkook's jaw then abruptly running out of the dorm. 

Jungkook laid on the ground in shock, holding his jaw and staring at the door.

What just happened..?

◉◉◉

Taehyung was pissed. He was more than pissed. He stormed to the Siren wing of the dorms, walking into the airlock like area and scanning a list of names for Park Jimin. Once he found it he punched in the number into the intercom and waited for Jimin to answer, only getting more annoyed with the more time that passed.

"Yeah?" Jimin's voice soon came through.

"Get your scaly ass out here before I try to find you, Jimin." Taehyung muttered before the line went dead. It wasn't long before Jimin walked through the doors, hair wet and sticking to his forehead. He walked over to one of the pods along the walls, air shooting up and drying him off before he walked out to Taehyung. "This place is awesome." Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung scoffed and turned around, walking out of the dorms altogether with Jimin rushing after him. "Hey, what's got your tail in a twist?"

"My fucking dormmate, the vampire!" Taehyung snapped at the thought of Jungkook alone.

"Relax, will you? Let's just go get food or something." Jimin sighed, leading Taehyung towards the dining hall.