Essentials

1. Be candid to yourself.
For one needs to be really true to thyself before engaging everybody else and everything. You have to consider and process everything yourself so that you gain understanding. You owe it to yourself to be able to tell yourself the truth and realise some realities before they even happen.

To be candid to yourself is to ask yourself questions and answer them truthfully. When done, you will begin the process of self examination and interrogation. You begin to question your motives, thinking, attitude and outline all possible lines of  thought which help bring to light many perspectives if not all issues at hand.

How can this be done? Ask your self the question why? And answer yourself it truthfully. Here is a series of other follow up questions which can help with this process.

1. Why?
2. Who benefits?
3. Am I okay with such?
4. What will others think?
5. What do I think?

Hard and thoughtful reflections to each and every situation will aid us to be better people who are well organised with an all round perception. You begin to take into consideration other peoples feelings and possible thoughts. Decisions made after the candidness will make you a better person, a leader and a transformer who is very considerate.