Financial Literacy

Financial literacy is a must know topic that everyone should be well versed in. The ability to have a mindset that is seeking financial freedom.

What does it means to be financially literate? In simple terms it means that you need to have your money working for you, not the latter; you working for money.

This will lead to investment nomatter the size but they plough back profits. If your money works for you. You dont have to commit to 8-5pm job or 2/3 shifts in a day. It may inadvertently lead to entrepreneurship for most cases as the person has ample time and resources.

The ability distinguish between Assets and Liabilities. To be able to make financially sound decisions that favor assets as they have more value addition than liabilities that are forever milking your pocket. A good recommendation is to read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki which clearly distinguishes the two.

I do understand that not everyone is entrepreneurial and I appreciate that and my advice to you is that make the savings work for you too. When you're satisfied and employed always have a doomsday go to source of funds. These savings can be used to invest in something you may have always wanted to buy.

Think frugal means, think of how to make your savings grow, think investment, think huge profits!